── ꒰ 𝐚. 𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐚 ꒱

༺ ♥ ༻
TW: the reader is ultimate lolita

I wake up. "What a great day!" I say and get out of bed. "What to wear?" I say and open my closet. There's only Lolita outfits. In pastel colors. "This one!" I grab a random one. Being the ultimate Lolita has boosted my confidence, knowing that we're in a killing game. When I think about it, me, Miu and Angie are the only ones with style here. That's what I tend to think about sometimes. I slip the light purple Lolita dress on and find a pair of shoes matching the dress. They're also purple. I hear a knock on my door. "Coming!" I'm so happy today. I walk over to the door and see Angie standing there. "Yonaga -san?" I say, confused. "Atua told me to hangout with you today~" She says and steps inside, doing her pray pose. "Sure, I'll just do my hair!" I say and walk into the bathroom. The door closes after Angie. I get my hair set up in my usual way. "Are you ready, Yonaga-san?" I say and step out of the bathroom. She gets up fastly and nods. We get out of my dorm and walk around for awhile.

We reach the garden down the stairs, near the dorms, when Angie asks me: "how do you feel about the people who have died?" I lean against one of the stones. "I weren't really friends with them." Angie nods. "Are we friends?" She asks. "Yonaga-san! I thought you already knew that." She smiles and nods. "Atua told me, he also told me I should protect you!" I must have looked confused, because Angie began explaining why. "He said that you would have been killed today, but I came to the rescue. I'll be with you all day, to make sure you don't get murdered!" I smile at her. "But why??" She smiles. We go on like that for a few minutes. "Because Atua--" "HEY! HEY! HEY!" Kokichi comes running over to us. "Ouma!" I say and catch him as he falls over a stone. He gets up and smiles. "Thank you, Small-chan!" I pout. "I'm not much smaller than you, Ouma! And I have a name." He sighs. "What's your name then, shorty?" God, he's so annoying. I wish Atua could help me. "It's [L/N], [Y/N] [L/N]. The ultimate Lolita." He begins laughing. "Lolita!?" Then he takes a look at me, and begins laughing again. "You were saying something Yonaga-san?" I say, trying to ignore him. He's dying off laughter. Laying there on the ground. Helpless. Well, if Maki won't kill him, then I will. And I'm only partly the reason. "Atua loves you! Just like me!" My heart begins beating. My cheeks are getting hotter. Angie grabs my hand and drags me away from Kokichi, who - by the way - is still laughing. She drags me to her dorm and throws me on her bed. A click and the door is closed. I sit up on the bed. "Y-you..." Angie nods. I get up and run over to her. Embracing her. She hugs me back. "Why are you crying?" She asks and wipes away my tears. "Ouma-kun is mean," I pout and she hugs me again. We're sitting on the floor. "I don't mind you being a Lolita, I could paint you and you would look gorgeous, not because my art is pretty, but because you are pretty." Angie's always so cheerful voice is serious. "Don't mind Kokichi, he's mean to everyone for no reason." Yonaga-san is always so kind. "I'm your perfect Lolita." She stretches out her arms, so she can look at me. Then she moves closer. "You're my pretty Lolita, [L/N]-chan." I nod. And then we kiss.

༺ ♥ ༻