Sleeping and Kisses

Henry POV:

I opened my eyes and felt my body being hugged by someone. I remembered the other day and blushed. I was still wearing Ralph's sweater without a shirt of shorts underneath, just the pink panties that Great Aunt Greta gave me. I looked up and saw Ralph sleeping 'He looks so handsome...I love him so much' I smiled while thinking. I then look at my clock that was sitting on my bedside table, it was already 9:30pm at night!

'Have we really been sleeping that long?! And oh god, tomorrow night is Christmas Eve! YAY!' I cutely giggled without even realizing, then I turned to Ralph who was still sleeping and kissed his lips to wake him up. He eventually woke up and smiled at me.

"Hey there, baby. How'd you sleep?" Ralph looked into my eyes while talking. I got lost in those eyes every time I stared at him. I unconsciously kissed him passionately, but Ralph immediately kissed back. Our tongues started playing with one another and I started grinding on him. I let out soft moans and put my bare legs on his waist. We pulled away, with a long string of saliva connecting out lips. I blushed and he smirked.

"Hey, baby? Can I ask you something?" Ralph asked me. I obviously nodded and he smiled.

"Um, why is your whole body literally hairless? Like, even the girls have hair on their body but your skin is plain perfect!" He asked me, and I noticed he attached a compliment on to that. I blushed and took a deep breath.

"Well Ralphie~, I actually don't know. I have hit puberty but hair on my body was never one of the side effects." I giggled a big and he chuckled. Ralph and whispered into my ear.

"Well your the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on, a perfect personality, perfect heart, perfect body and perfect skin...I love you my angel." Ralph whispered in my ear. I blushed a lot more. I then felt him biting my ear. I moaned softly and I could feel him smiling while biting my ear. He started putting his hand up my shirt again until we heard my mom calling us from downstairs.

"Boys! Please come downstairs!" I heard her yell. Me and Ralph groaned then I got off of him. We pecked each other's lips for one more time before heading down. I was the first to get off the bed and open the door to go, but before I headed out I wiggled my ass seductively in front of Ralph and winked at him then walked out of the room and headed down. I saw his face and it was literally full of lust. I then felt a hand grab mine and it was Ralph's. He smirked at me and kissed my cheek softly, I blushed and we headed to the living room where mom was.

Ralph POV:

Me and Henry walked inside to see Mrs. Alison watching TV.

"Mom? What's up?" Henry asked. Mrs. Alison turned to us with a smile. She got off the couch and walked towards us.

"Well boys, I have good news for you! Henry, Ralph's family will be joining us for Christmas! But we will have to leave you two here alone since we have to visit Aunt Ruby and Cousin Steve at Christmas Eve. I know that you don't really like Steve, Henry, so thats why we're leaving you here with Ralph. But don't worry. In Christmas morning, all your friends will be coming over for a Christmas Party! How does that sound?" Mrs. Alison explained.

Me and Henry looked at each other with faces of happiness. But then I started wondering where my mom was, and why she hasn't called me to go home.

"Um, Mrs. Alison? Where's my mom?" I asked and she turned to me.

"Oh right! I forgot to tell you, Ralph! Your mom knew that you didn't want to leave Henry until a few days after Christmas. So, you're staying here until a few days after Christmas! She even gave me a whole suitcase of things you need. Here you go darling." She handed me my suitcase that was coloured black, red and blue. I bowed my head as a thank you. I heard Henry squealing.

"Yay! I get to spend Christmas with you!" He exclaimed and then threw himself into my arms. I chuckled and gave him a light kiss. Mrs. Alison took a picture and also squealed. Me and Henry pulled apart after a few seconds.

"OHHHH! That was adorable! But you two better go to sleep now! Its very late at night and I don't want you going to sleep late or else you'll miss tomorrow! Now go on you two! And good night." Mrs. Alison said while smiling. Henry and I smiled back at her and bid her goodnight. I took Henry's hand with my left hand and my suitcase in my right one. We walked upstairs and back into Henry's room. I opened my suitcase and took out a pair of blue pj's.

I took off my current shirt. Leaving my bare chest open for Henry to see. I forgot he was in the room. When I finally remembered he was here, I whipped my head to look at him and he was blushing so red! I smirked and walked up to him and gave him a small kiss before putting on my shirt. I did the same thing with my pants too.

After I was done, I looked at Henry and he was blushing very hard. I smirked at picked him up gently. I laid both of us on the bed and Henry hurriedly snuggled in my chest again. I held his waist and kissed his lips passionately again. I felt our tongues play again and he tasted so sweet. Henry let out a few moans and I was about to get a boner until we pulled away. He smiled at me and I smiled back. We then closed our eyes while laying down in each other's arms and drifted off to dream together.

'I love you... I'll never let you go...'

MY MUFFINS! The next chapter of this story is outttttt! I hope you love this story as much as I love making it! I promise to post the next chapter soon! And don't worry all you Lemon😏 lovers out there. The lemon part will be here in the next chapter! I love you all! Byeeeeeeee!