Alone on Christmas Eve (PT 2) LEMON🍋

Ralph POV:

I got to Henry's room and placed him on the bed, not breaking our kiss. I pulled away and started kissing his neck. Henry moaned out and started making the sweetest noises I have ever heard.

"Are you sure you want this, baby? I don't want to hurt you..." I told him softly. Henry just smiled at me softly and pulled me closer for a quick kiss.

"Yes, I want this...and if it's you...I don't mind the pain." He told me. People always thought that he had no soft spot, but I knew he did, and I'm the only one who could access that soft spot. I smiled softly and started taking off his shorts and my big sweater on him. I know that I already saw his body while showering but I never saw it in the position that he was in right now. I smirked widely and started kissing him again, while also taking off my own clothes.

"Mmmmm~ Ahmmmm~" I heard him moan between kissing. I pulled away, with a long string of spit connecting our mouths. I then moved down to Henry's legs and spread them apart, I knew that he was scared but I promised myself to be gentle so he could have a good first time. I started to then lick and kiss the inner part of his thigh, slowly moving to his fragile virgin hole.

"R-Ralphie~! A-ahh~" I heard Henry say in a voice louder than usual. I also heard his unsteady breaths, knowing that he was nervous but wanting this to happen. I started to lick and lather Henry's hole, and he then started moaning and whining even louder. I then pushed my tongue into his tight entrance, Henry then yelped out since this was a new feeling to him. I began to lick his inside and he started moaning louder. I finally pulled my tongue out and then lick two of my fingers and put one inside Henry gently and slowly.

"RALPH~! A-AGH!~" Henry screamed out. I thrusted my finger slowly, listening to the sweet music my baby boy was making. I then felt Henry's hole start to tighten less, so I pushed in another finger, scissoring him open. First it was two fingers, after a few minutes it was three fingers, now he can take all my fingers inside his hole. Henry was whimpering loudly, I then pulled my fingers slowly out of him and then set my 9-inch cock at his entrance. Henry looked at my member and his eyes widened.

"Ralph! W-wait! Do-don't you think th-that you're too big?! It's still my first time! Can't we j-just go wi-with fingering for the night?!" Henry exclaimed when he saw my length. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll go slowly, and I stretched you ouch so it shouldn't be that much pain for you. Just trust me on this, ok?" I reassured him. Henry then took a deep breath and relaxed bit, then he gave me a nod to tell me that he was ready for me to push in. I gently and slowly pushed into him. 'Oh my god...he's so tight, and warm...I love him so much...' I thought to myself. Then I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Henry yelp and scream loudly in pain. I stopped moving and hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead again. Henry was panting in uneven breaths.

"AHH!~ Ohhh! R-Ralph! It-It hurts! It hurts s-so much! Ta-take it out! Please! AHHH~!" Henry screamed out, I can tell that he was having a hard time but I didn't want this to end.

"Shh...I'm sorry Henry...I really am. Just take a few minutes to adjust, I can wait." I told him softly, while hugging him and kissing his neck. After like, 2 minutes, Henry nodded which meant he was ready for me to start moving. I then pushed myself in more and started moving. I kissed Henry to distract him from the pain. After a few minutes of thrusting deep and slow, Henry got used to me being inside him, he even started liking the pain and pleasure.

"OH!~ Ralph! D-DADDY! G-go faster! HARDER! Mmmmm! I love you, Ralph!" I heard Henry scream out in pain and pleasure. I smiled and conjured my baby's wish, I went faster and harder, ramming hard inside of his hole. Henry screamed even louder. We continued like this for at least one hour, until I heard Henry scream the loudest he ever did, I finally hit his sweet spot.

"AHH!! Daddy!~ Ri-right there! Oh! It feels so good!~ Go harder!~" Henry begged. I started moving the fastest I ever did, hitting his prostate over and over again. I felt myself getting closer and closer by the second, so I sped up trying to chase my limit.

"DADDY! I-I can't anymore!~" Henry exclaimed, telling me that he was ready to spew out.

"Shhh...just a little more, baby. I'm almost there...wait for me." I responded to Henry. He nodded and I could tell that he was trying to hold back his ejaculation supper hard because I felt his tight walls start closing around my member. I sped up and after a few minutes, I finally came inside Henry, in his deepest part too. Henry also came, on his stomach. Henry was panting heavily, trying to catch his breath. I kissed him passionately and he kissed back. I then stood up, taking Henry with my in bridal style because I knew he couldn't walk on his own now.

"D-daddy? Where are *pant* we going?" Henry asked me, trying to keep his voice steady.

"We're going to clean up baby." I replied to my tired baby boy. He looked so beautiful and adorable. I love him so much. I then reached the bathroom and put my baby boy on the counter. I filled up the bathtub with warm water and then took my panting baby boy and gently put him in the warm water. I then got inside the tub too and started bathing my beautiful boyfriend. After we were done bathing, I noticed that Henry was already sleeping.

'SO cute...' I said to myself. I took his to his bedroom again and got us dressed. I put myself in a white shirt and sweatpants, then I dressed Henry is red lace panties that I found in his closet and my red sweater. I then laid us both down on the bed, cuddling Henry close to me and even though he was asleep already, he still clutched onto my shirt.I smiled at him lightly and kissed his cheek softly.

'I'm never letting you go...your mine forever...only mine forever and always.' I promised myself and then looked at me an Henry's gifts to each other, I smiled widely and saw our pieces of jewelry glimmer in the moonlight of the open window. I closed my eyes, imagining me and Henry's future together.

'Always and Forever'

MY MUFFINS! I hope you all liked this lemon chapter, and don't worry, there will be more lemon chapters! I can't wait to see you all soon! LUV YOU ALL! BYEEEEEEE!