Cuddles

Ralph POV:

How was your first kiss?!

Did you two do it yet?!

You two look so cute together!

I'm so happy for both of you!

Was all I heard. Me and Henry were at breakfast, TRYING to eat out pancakes in peace but NO! Our moms are pestering us about questions and fangirling! WHAT ARE THEY?! KIDS!? I looked at Henry and he looked at me, we smiled at each other. I picked up a piece of his pancake and fed him. He then smiled cutely at me, but then we forgot our moms were here -_-UGH.

"OMG! THAT'S SO CUTE!!!" Henry's mom said, my mom and her were squealing like idiots. I was getting really bored until I remembered that Henry what right beside me, I smirked and placed my hand on his thigh. He gasped and looked at me while blushing, I started rubbing his thigh and he was holding in his moans. We soon finished our pancakes.

"Ralphie~" Henry asked after we stepped out of the kitchen, we was biting his lip and I knew he wanted something.

"Yes baby?" I said as I lifted his chin with my finger. He blushed and looked into my eyes and sighed.

"Um...can we cuddle in my room? W-we don't have to if you don't want to..."He trailed off, I smirked and cupped his chin, making him blush even more red. I looked into his eyes and pecked his lips.

"Baby I would love to cuddle with you, you didn't have to ask." I responded to my cute baby boy, I picked him up in bridal style and walked up to his bedroom. He looked shocked for a few seconds but then immediately smiled and cuddled up to my chest. I knew that my mom and Henry's mom were taking pictures but I don't even give a damn anymore. I got to Henry's room and put him on the bed gently. He looked at me with innocent eyes and I smirked. He blushed and instantly kissed him.

We made out for a few minutes then I pulled away and pulled him closer to me. I put the blanket on top of us and Henry laid his head on my chest, I smiled softly and kissed his head. Henry soon fell asleep on my chest and I closed my eyes getting ready to sleep, until I heard the door open. I knew it was Mrs. Alison and my mom, I can tell because of the squealing and camera snap sounds. 'They took more pictures, didn't they?' I heard them giggling and leaving the room. I opened my eyes and and let out a groan of annoyance. 'They're never gonna let me and Henry forget out moments, are they?' I thought to myself, I was about to get up and talk to them but then I felt Henry cuddle closer and heard him hum in his sleep. I smile and kissed my sleeping baby boy and was pulled into slumber.

'This couldn't get more perfect...'

MY MUFFINS! I MISSED CHU! The third part of the story is here and I promise the next one will be out soon! Stay ready my muffins! BYEEEEEEE!