Alone on Christmas Eve (PT 1)

Ralph POV:

~The next morning~

I woke up, my nose basically buried in Henry's chestnut hair. I looked down at him sleeping on my chest and saw that he was gripping onto my shirt tightly. 'God dammit...he's absolutely adorable...' I thought to myself. But can you blame me?! Henry's hair was all messed up and his face was the most beautiful face I have ever seen. I smiled and kissed his forehead, I then knew he started waking up because he started stirring in my arms and smiled softly. Henry then finally fully woke up, rubbing the sleep out of his beautiful brown eyes.  I then suddenly remembered that tonight is Christmas Eve, and I already saw that my mom packed my gift for Henry in my suitcase.

"Mmmmm~ Good morning Ralphie~" Henry said sweetly to me. I smiled and kissed his lips softly, I felt him immediately kiss back and out his arms around my neck lazily. We pulled away after a few seconds.

"Good morning, my love." I responded. Henry blushed red and hugged me. He then tangled his smooth and un-blemished legs with mine. Henry then looked down while blushing. I smirked and lifted his chin up to look at me. We looked into each other's eyes and then kissed again. He started moaning a little bit and I put my hand under the sweater I gave him and rubbed his smooth body. We then pulled away again and he looked even more red than a tomato.

"Awww. Don't be shy, baby. You look amazing." I told him. Henry looked up at me and smiled once more. I then kissed his cheek and he giggled cutely. I chuckled and held him close again. After some minutes of cuddling and kissing, we got up and started getting ready for the day. Henry and I both knew that we had a lot to do today, clean up the house, help set up all the decorations for the Christmas Party we were going to have at Christmas morning, and make sure to wake up early tomorrow.

"Well, we better get ready for the day now. I'm gonna go take a shower, Ralphie~ Oh course, you can come join me if you want~" Henry said while grabbing his towel. I blushed when he seductively said the last part of his sentence and wink at me while walking out of the room to go to the bathroom. After I snapped out of my trance, I smirked and hurriedly got my own towel out of my suitcase and ran to the bathroom. I opened the door quietly and saw that Henry was already in the shower. I smirked and quietly, but swiftly, took off my own clothes and slyly got into the shower with my lover. It wasn't until I put my hands around Henry's tiny waist is when he noticed I was there with him.

"AHH! R-Ralph! Don't scare me like that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Henry exclaimed, obviously frightened, and trying you catch his breath from creaming so loudly. I chuckled and hugged his tighter from the back. Henry then finally calmed down and held my hands with his own. He then looked behind and we both kissed again. I then moved my lips down to his neck, and started sucking on his silky smooth skin. Henry moaned so cutely and super hot, and with the water running down his body it made me want him more, but that will have to wait for tonight when we have "real" privacy.

"A-ahhh~ R-Ralph~" I heard Henry moaned out, feeling the amazing pleasure that I was giving him. I started rubbing my hands all over his naked body, I then heard Henry moan out louder.

"R-Ralph!~ Wait until t-tonight!" Henry tried to say steadily. I smirked and sucked harder on his neck, making him whine and leaving a mark on his neck. I pulled away from his smooth skin and held his waist closer to me. I turned Henry around so he could be facing me, and when I did he kissed my lips right away. I obviously kissed him back.

'Oh god his lips taste amazing...' I said to myself. Henry then pulled away. I smiled at him and we both washed our hair and got out of the shower.

Henry's POV: 

I wrapped my towel around my body like a girl would, but I think me and Ralph can both tell that I'm pretty girlish, for a boy at least. After I was done, I felt Ralph's arms wrap around my slim body, I blushed a dark red and turned around to look at him.