Chapter three - Reunited

Kakyoin and Jotaro had left Japan to go to France a few days after Kakyoin got to Jotaro's house. They got some assistance from the Speedwagon Foundation with tracking down their old friend. When they got his address they immediately went to see the frenchman.

  Jotaro walks up to the door and knocks.

  Silence for a few seconds.

  After some time waiting for an answer, the door swings open and a very excited Frenchman lunges to hug Jotaro, not yet realizing there was someone else there.

  "Jotaro! It's so good to see you!! How've you been?" Polnareff lets go of the obviously uncomfortable Japanese boy.

  "I've been decent. Same bullshit I've been dealing with for years. You?"

  "I've been doing pretty good. Hey, how come we go 7 years without talking, then suddenly, you show up at my door with no warning?" Polnareff asks with a confused look on his face.

  "Well, something came up and it's pretty important."

  "How important are we talking exactly?"

  "It depends on how important I am to you." Kakyoin speaks up, cutting Jotaro off.

  Polnareff goes silent. It's almost like he can't comprehend the possibility of the redhead being alive. After a minute of almost no movement, Polnareff snaps out of his frozen state and throws himself at his friend. Kakyoin laughed and hugged the Frenchman back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  After explaining Kakyoin's situation and how he managed to survive all he went through, the three friends caught each other up with what they'd all been doing, Jotaro and Kakyoin said their goodbyes to their friend, and plan for their trip to America.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Jotaro knocks on the door of his grandfather's home and almost immediately, the door swings open. To Jotaro's surprise, he is not greeted by Joseph.

  "Hello Jotaro! Isn't this a surprise!!" Suzi Q says with a smile on her face.

  "Yeah yeah hi. Is Jiji home? I have to talk to him about something."

  "Of course! Come on in and I'll go find him." At that point, Suzi notices Kakyoin standing behind her grandson. "Oh hello there! Who might you be?"

  "Oh my name's Kakyoin Noriaki. I'm a friend of Jotaro and Mr. Joestar."

  "That's wonderful!! Alright, come in!! I'll go find Jojo!" as Jotaro and Kakyoin sit on the couch, Suzi Q quickly goes to find her husband.

  After a few minutes, Joseph walks into the living room.

  "Hey Jotaro wha-" He cuts himself off as he sees Kakyoin sitting next to his grandson. "Kakyoin?? How are you? I thought you died???"

  "It's kind of a long story.."

  "I'm an old man it's not like I have anything else to do." Joseph says laughing. "Explain away"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  After Kakyoin told Joseph about all that had happened during the past 7 years, Joseph and Suzi told the two boys that they could stay in the two extra rooms that they had. Kakyoin thanked them as the two walked to their rooms.

yeah yeah its rlly short ik but theres gonna be some actual Jotakak in the next one i promise-