Chapter 3

**A/N- grammar checked and any errors edited by MarisDomina **

WARNINGS- swearing, non-consensual but touching.

Sunlight beamed through the gaps in the curtains, illuminating the whole room, letting everyone know it's morning. Grumbling under my breath, I rolled out of the bed. I had a surprisingly good first night's sleep, considering the mattress was hard and springs pressed into my back constantly.

As I made my way to the bathroom, I noticed the empty bed across the room. Trying to understand why someone would voluntarily wake up early on a Sunday and take part in physical activity, I got into the running shower. Realising that these showers were definitely not made for people of my height, I quickly washed, with the showerhead propelling at my chest and nowhere higher.

After making my brown curls disappear, I headed out of the dorm, wearing a dark Muse shirt and my favourite black skinny jeans. The map I'd been given, covered in too many things to remember, showed at the end of the boys corridor was the common room. Socialising definitely wasn't a big skill of mine, but I was determined to not end up how I was in my old school, a loser and a loner.

Many new faces passed by me as I strolled towards the end door. All different heights, skin tones, and hair colour. Sure some were good looking, but none of them seemed to compare to the blue eyed boy I met last night.

Almost at the door, one of the last dorm rooms opened, and a petit blonde girl with long wavy hair that I'm sure any girl would kill to have stepped out. Light hazel eyes stared at me, before she winked and waltzed past me. Swaying her hips as she went, only wearing shorts and a men's shirt, obviously made to fit magnificently broad shoulders, not hers.

After watching her leave the corridor, heading to the main stairs I'd climbed up last night, I turned back round, about to carry on to the common room. Black hair emerged from the same room as before. A tall pale boy yanked the door closed with his slightly muscled arm. Dark jeans hugged his legs amazingly. Then as I looked up, dazzling blue eyes met my brown ones. Letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding, I just couldn't help but stare at him, again. With a quick smirk, he spun around, walking towards the common room, head held high with confidence.

With a gentle slap on the back, I was slapped out of my gaze, turning round to see what it was.

"Hey! You new?" The obvious question came from a boy around my height. Brown curls covered his head, a slight fringe laying near soft emerald eyes.

"Err, yeah, I'm Dan." I greeted the cheery boy with a smile. Maybe this friend-making thing won't be as hard as I thought.

"Nice to meet you, I'm PJ." His voice was deep but caring, laced with enthusiasm. As he shook my hand, I noticed the brightly coloured t-shirt he was wearing, a Pikachu picture in the middle.

"You like Pokémon?" I asked, somewhat jealous of his cool shirt.

"Oh... um, yeah... I..." He stuttered, quite blush creeping across his face as he rambled.

"I love Pokémon!" I laughed as his face soon relaxed. We chatted about our interests for what felt like ages. Until our rather intense conversation (who would win in a battle to the death, a Dalek or a dragon) was interrupted by a reminder tone on his phone.

"Ohh... I completely forgot, I got an art class in a few minutes. I gotta go, but if you want to hang out later I'm in dorm 42. See ya around Dan." He left with a small wave.

After he left, I made my way back to the common room. All the nerves from before had vanished. Talking to PJ seemed easy enough, I'm sure I could do it again. With a steady hand, I spend the door. The room was full of teenagers. Sofas and beanbags occupied with groups of people. A pool table and darts board on one side and an old bulky T.V. on the other.

No one had thought anything of me entering the room. Thank god, I didn't bring too much attention to myself. As I walked further in, about to head to the small bookshelf in the car corner, I passed a giggling group of girls surrounding a boy on the sofa. As I passed, I felt a hand slap my butt with unwelcomed force.

"Don't do that." I turned round slightly taking a back as I looked down at the grin on this boy's face. All the girls cackling when they saw my facial expression.

Turning back around to leave, he did it again, this time harder. His creepy hands on me made me feel like a thousand dirty cockroaches were crawling over my skin. Before I could say anything, a deep demanding voice yelled behind me.

"What the fuck are you doing Kyle?!" The shout made Kyle slightly slouch further into the couch, almost as if he was scared. But soon the fear was gone and replaced with smugness.

"Ooh, sorry. Is he your boyfriend?" He mocked. That's when the whole room went completely silent. The only thing I could hear was the budding of my heart, which I'm sure everyone else could hear as well.

The boy, who stuck up for me, finally came into view. I couldn't believe who it was. Blue eyes met mine, full of anger as he stepped closer to Kyle on the couch.

"Get out." He spat, earning an eye roll from Kyle.

"Who do you think you are, Lester, you can't tell me what to do." He laughed in his face, making the blue eyes swarm with fury even more.

I stood completely shocked as I witnessed everything taking place in front of me. For once it wasn't Phil's beauty that had me staring, it was the anger his face was displaying so clearly.

"I said, get out!" He bellowed right in Kyle's face, earning a slight nod from him as he rushed out of the room, the group of girls following.

Nobody dared to make any sound, waiting for what was going to happen next.

"Come with me." His voice was now so gentle and sweet, making a shiver run up my spine as he gently took my wrist, leading me out of the wondering eyes of the common room and into his dorm room.