01

It was a cold, sunny day, winter was ending, and people were waiting for spring to start. A chill breeze coming from the open kitchen window traveled a dining room, where a family of 5 were eating their breakfast.  They were sitting around a rectangular table, several plates and silverware were placed on top, they were eating the usual, bacon and eggs, served on a cold winter morning.

   "Kimi-chan, do you really have to stay in your school's dormitories?" one of the woman said, looking at the boy with orange hair and a strand of white hair in his left, her eyes filled with motherly care.

   "Yes I do Kaa-chan, it's a school requirement to live in one of their dorms" the boy reasoned to the woman.

    "But you have never lived by yourself, are you sure you'll be fine?" said the other woman eating, she has long black hair and brown eyes that shines when it gets struct by sunlight.

    "I'll be fine Okaa-san, and I won't be with myself, I'll have roommates." the boy answered. "This would be a new experience for me."

    "Just remember to give us a call every night." another woman spoke, her voice giving a clue of concern. "We'll be waiting."

    "Of course I will, Ai-san" the boy declared. He loved his 3 moms, but their over-protectiveness gets a little bit annoying from time to time, though he mostly didn't mind.

   "Now now ladies, Okimi here will be staying at the dorms cause we support him and we trust him." said a man with snow colored hair. "He'll move next month, we still have alot of time.

Okimi was done with breakfast and immediately went to his room, locked the door and lied down in his bed. It was a bittersweet moment, he's entering college and he was excited, he gets to meet new friends, do new stuff, and learn new things, yet he was saddened by the fact that he wouldn't get to be with his family, even though they get to call every night.

He continued to lie down, keeping total silence, until he was blanketed by the sunlight shining through the open room window.

The sun shone through a glass window of a small silent house. A man was sitting in a couch at the center of a living room, he was accompanied by a white cat sitting right beside him. He was leaning forward, hands in an intertwined position. The room was pleasingly simple, a couch, TV, and a coffee table place between the other two, and few paintings here and there.

The man was wearing gloves, and glasses covering his eyes. His black hair had orange ends that complimented his chocolate colored eyes.

The doorbell rang, indicating the presence of someone, the man in the couch stood up, he went to the small rustic door, and opened it.

  "Oh Tobu, come in, I've been waiting for you." the man welcomed the person outside, gesturing for him to follow him inside.

They both walked inside, well the guest wasn't walking, he was floating 2 feet above the ground, they sat on the couch joining the milk colored cat.

   "So Yami, what do you want to talk about?" The guest asked, his green hair was slicked back, completing his look, together with his red jacket and pants, black shirt and his white shoes.

  "You should go to college here, in Tokyo." Yami suggested, holding on Tobu's hands.

  "What?" The green haired fellow gasped, surprised on what the other had said, his face slowly turning red.

  "You heard me, I know a university you could go to." said Yami. He let go of Tobu's hands and picked up a brochure on the coffee table, giving it to Tobu.