15

This is how I imagine he sounds

"What kind of fun?" Gabriel questions, suspicious. Susie just giggles and puts her finger on her lip, to which Gabriel groans.

"Watch this Y/n!" She grabs the sides of the toy's head and dive into it. The toy begins to twitch and jerk, and you three just watch. After a bit, the movement stops, and you sit in silence. You're about to ask something when the eyes fly open, making you jump.

"Wow, this thing is old! I feel so stiff," Susie says with excitement. You hear popping as she moves the joints of the toy, like the sound your fingers make. She starts waddling around the room, getting used to the toy's mechanics. You watch her, until a new voice makes you jump.

"Why is it always you when something like this happens?" another boy sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose as Susie dances around in the toy rabbit.

"Because I'm the fun one!" Suddenly, her dancing slows down as she stands in the middle of the room.

"What's wrong, Susie?" You ask, wondering why she stopped, and she shakes her head.

"Something feels weird.. How does this run again?" She asks, turning to you with a hint of fear in her voice. You just shrug, and she begins feeling around the torso. "There's no door for batteries, and I don't feel a port either.." Her body starts jerking violently, causing you and the boys to jump back. The new kid turns to you with a scowl.

"Where did you get that toy?!" he shouts at you, making you flinch.

"I didn't find it, Springtrap did!" His face drops, then turns furious as he looks at Susie, still seizing and twitching.

"Why would you possess that thing, you idiot! It's probably one of Afton's bots!" You look at him as he scolds Susie.

"Afton??" Just as you ask, the toy stops.

"Susie..?" Jeremy's voice quivers. When Susie doesn't respond, tears start forming in his eyes and he bites his lip. Gabriel embraces him and consoles him, petting his back. You want to do something to help, but instead you turn to Susie. The toy hums, then its eyes open once more. It blinks and looks around, before its eyes lock on you.

"You're not a kid," a new voice says. It's scratchy and rough, not a pleasant sound. "Well, I don't care. I pick you for my game!" It points at you with it's little hand.

"Um, what kind of game?" You ask. The toy cackles before answering.

"Hide and seek!"

"Absolutely not." That night you almost died playing hide and seek ruined the game for you. It looks like a Windows error box went off in its brain. It shakes its head.

"Then, red light green light!" You shrug and it grumbles. It runs over to the light switch and jumps a couple times trying to turn it off.

"What are you doing with the light?"

"You can't get *grunt* scared if we play it in the *grunt* light, so I'm turning it *grunt* off!" The lights go out, and the only source of light is the barely luminescent ghosts, glowing faintly in different colors. Blue, pink, and orange. You look around for the toy, when something hard taps your leg. "You can't play without a flashlight," the toy comments as you take the light from its hand. You turn it on and look around.

"What happened to Susie?" you ask the toy, and it hums.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that~" Its cheery tone makes you uncomfortable. It turns and looks at the boys, like it's only now noticing them. As it walks towards them, they move away from it.

"Stay the hell away from us," the orange boy says, and the toy laughs.

"I don't need your remnant anyways. I'll gladly take hers!" It points at you with its thumb, and Gabriel growls.

"You couldn't. You aren't a danger to her, and she isn't scared."

"But she will be." The toy laughs and turns to you. "Now then, let's get our game started!" It runs off down the hall and you follow it. "Okay, the rules are: you have to get me on this spot before time runs out. You can't touch me, and I only move when your flashlight is off. Got it?"

"What happens if I can't get you on the spot?"

"Let's just say it's not a good thing," it says as it sits on the opposite side of the hall. You turn your head to see the kids watching you, then you turn back. You sit down and cross your legs, ready to start the game. "3.... 2.... 1...." You turn off the flashlight and listen. When you don't hear anything, you turn on the light to see the toy's changed positions. You sigh and turn off the flashlight, mentally preparing yourself for another shitty day.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the shorter chapter! I'm free all next week, so chapter 16 should be normal length. Also, Plushtrap's mechanics *obviously* aren't canon, so I apologize if that upsets you. I think the next chapter will explain how he works. If not 16, then 17 will. I hope you all have a good day! <3

Word Count: 816