Chapter 1

God I am obsessed with this anime, send help 😱😱😱

"Haru-kun!" I cried. "It's my job Vivi, I have to do this!" he said as he stood in front of a mother with her child just as a black car came speeding toward them. "You can't just die like this!" said Shinnosuke. My body acted on its own as I jumped in front of Haru and the car. "You're paying for my hospital bills!" I said. "Wait, what?!" he cried.

I shut my eyes and braced for impact when I felt nothing. "Eh?" I opened my eyes to see myself completely fine. "Vivi, what were you thinking???" Haru exclaimed as he grabbed my jacket collar and shook me. "You could've died!" he continued. "That goes for you too!" I shot back before turning to the mother and asking, "Are you okay?"

"Thank you, you two," she said before quickly leaving with her child. I turned around to find the black car, but it had crashed into a pole. "He's not getting out..." I said. "Did he just die?" Haru asked. We both stormed over to the car. "What the hell were you thinking?!" I raged as Haru threw open the car door and said, "You're under arrest for obstruction of police-"

Then a billow of smoke was blown into our faces. "Jesus Christ!" I exclaimed and coughed. Haru fanned the smoke away from him and exclaimed, "Hey!" A voice uttered in the car, "Kambe Daisuke." The person got out of the car and pulled out a small leather object with a police badge inside it and showed it to us. "As of today, I have been appointed as inspector of the Metropolitan Police Detective Division," he said.

Haru and I looked at each other. "I got a bad feeling about this guy." I thought.

**********

"Inspector, you say?" Haru asked. "God, he's hot." I thought and shook my head to get the thoughts out of my brain. "Hey! Give me more details on-" Haru said. The man turned his back at us and saw more vehicles at the surroundings. In a flash, we found him standing next to a blue, expensive-looking car.

We watched him pull the driver out of the car, deliberate with him, and getting in it and driving off. "Hey! Wait!" Haru said as we both jumped into the car too. "Sorry Shinnosuke-kun, I'll explain everything later!" I called as we drove by him. "Hey! You're going after the perp, right?" Haru asked. Daisuke ignored his question before asking, "HEUSC, current location of the car in question?"

A voice answered, "Fleeing from Shimbashi in Minato Ward towards Shinagawa." "What was that?" I thought, "Lead them towards Kachidoki Bridge. Get rid of police cars too." Daisuke added. "Understood." "What the? What's the meaning of this?" asked Haru. Daisuke didn't answer. "You're making quite the show here. How are you going to take responsibility for this?" I asked but was ignored instead. "Bitch." I thought.

"HEUSC, identify all individuals, vehicles, and buildings involved in this commotion," Daisuke said. "Send reimbursements for double the damage costs." "Understood." the voice replied. "Who have you been talking to?" Haru asked. "My butler," Daisuke replied. Then my Bluetooth earpiece beeped. "Someone's calling you Vivi," said Haru.

"Call from Mom." said my earpiece. "Why is my mom calling me at this time???" I asked. "Just pick it up and get it over with," said Daisuke. "You shut up!" I shushed him and picked up before speaking in Mandarin, "Hi Mom." I saw Daisuke looking at me. "I'm very busy. Right now I'm chasing some criminals in a car with Haru-kun and..." I paused for a moment before replying, "Someone..."

"Who's this 'someone'?" my mother asked. "I think he's new, that's all I know," I replied. "Alright then, be safe my daughter." I hung up and saw Daisuke still looking at me. "What?" I asked. "You're... Taiwanese, right?" he asked. "How'd you know that?" I asked. "The way you talked," he answered. "Jeez..." I muttered and looked away.

**********

The next day...

I was sitting at my desk replaying the memories of yesterday's car chase. The bridge was slowly going upward and Haru ended up throwing me out of the car while he entered the white van that held the bomb and told the driver to get out before dropping the vehicle into the river and it exploded. However, Haru ended up holding on for dear life on the railing of the bridge. Daisuke got out of the car and only watched Haru's grip loosen on the railing before falling into the river.

"Good morning, Chief," Haru said as he entered the room with a bandage on his forehead and Yukihiro looked up. "The incident report..." Haru started "Looks like they're okay without one." said Yukihiro and went back to building his wooden ship. Haru sat down next to me and Shinnosuke moved over to us and asked, "Did you hear?"

"Of what?" asked Haru. "The damages for this case. Apparently double the market price was paid," said Shinnosuke. I heard the door open and Haru and I turned to see Daisuke standing there. "Why is this dude here???" I thought while Haru looked shocked. "I'm so glad that you came!" said Yukihiro. "This is Kambe Daisuke. He will join our ranks as of today. He's from the famous Kambe family, and went through special training in England."

Haru and I glanced at each other. "Oh crap." we thought.

**********

"Let me handle him," I told Haru before arriving at the top of the building where the helipad was. I saw him standing on the pad smoking his cigar. "Hey," I said. No reply. "What the hell was that?" I asked. He blew out a puff of smoke and asked, "What?" "That's not the way a cop handles things. You're no superhero. Infinite lives would not be enough." I said.

I watched him take a second before he turned around. He had his left hand on his side and his cigar being held on the right. "I see." he finally said. His blue-grey eyes met my brown ones. "So, how much?" he asked and smiled at me. I clenched my teeth and fists before striding toward him. "Bastard!" I exclaimed.

 "Bastard!" I exclaimed

Bruh this man I can't

Bruh this man I can't. He's calling me poor in 48 languages 😭😭😭