Chapter 10

Hello Sir I- 😍😍😍

I was back at work the next day looking through my emails when I came across one that was sent by one of my friends back home. "Ah, crap..." I muttered. "What's wrong?" asked Haru. "My friends want me to model for a clothing brand back in Taiwan..." I said and placed my hands on my cheeks. Daisuke looked over at me and blushed a little.

"Eh? Vivi, you...model?" Haru looked extremely surprised. "I use to, I think I was twenty-four or twenty-five," I answered. "Can-Can I see the photos you modeled in?" Haru asked. "Of course," I said and went to my photo gallery. "Here you go." I handed him my phone and he began to look through it.

"Huh? In all these photos, you were only wearing suits," he said. "Yeah, here's the thing about me: I don't like wearing dresses," I said. "I was a tomboy when I was a kid." "I think you'd look good in a dress," said Daisuke. "No thanks, I don't like to expose so much skin," I replied. "Vivi you look so cool~," said Haru. "Alright alright, you can stop now," I said and took my phone back.

I stood up and went over to our chief to explain the situation. "Alright, thank you so much," I said and went back to my desk. "So, what did he say?" asked Haru. "I'm leaving tomorrow," I said. "Have fun then," said Haru. I noticed Daisuke looking at me for quite a while so I asked him, "Something wrong?" "N-Nothing," he replied and looked away.

**********

I was at the airport the next day waiting for my flight when I got a call. "Hello?" I answered. "Vivi, um, Daisuke told me that he's waiting for you at the gate," said Haru. "Wait, what?" "You're riding his private jet to Taiwan." I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around to see Daisuke. "He's here now," I said and hung up.

"Why are you sending me to Taiwan?" I asked. "I told our chief that we're going with you," he said. "'We?'" I repeated. Then I saw Haru standing a few feet away with his hands in his coat pockets. "What is this? Vacation for you guys?" I asked. Daisuke grabbed my suitcase and said, "Let's go." "I told him not to interfere with your business but, oh well," said Haru.

**********

"Welcome to Taiwan boys," I said as we got off the plane. "Wow, it's beautiful," said Haru. Daisuke looked like he just entered another world. "So we're going there by taxi, right?" asked Haru. "I rented a car for us already," said Daisuke. "Of course." Haru and I said as we got in the car. "Lead the way, Vivi," said Daisuke as I fumbled with the GPS. "Off you go now," I said.

"Just to warn you, um, my friends may be a bit crazy when they see guys like you two," I said as we entered the building. "How bad can that be?" Haru wondered. I went up to the front desk and greeted in Mandarin, "Hey Mari, it's me." The woman looked up and gasped, "Vivi, you came!" She reached over and gave me a big hug.

"I'm so glad you can make it over. I hope we didn't bother you at a busy time," she said. "You kinda did. I was doing a mission in Hong Kong," I said. "But that's okay." I saw her look over my shoulder at the two boys standing behind me. "Oh, um, these are my co-workers, Haru and Daisuke. Guys, this is Mari."

"H-Hi," Haru said shyly while Daisuke simply just nodded. "So, are Kiki, Cherry, and Sophia working right now?" I asked. "Yes, they're currently shooting in Room 301," said Mari. "Great, thanks. Come on, guys." I said. Daisuke stopped in front of the desk and asked in perfect Mandarin, "Can I buy this build-" I grabbed his arm and pulled him away. "No, you can't!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry, Mari. He's a rich man and he'll buy anything that gets in his hands." I said before going after the two. "You stop it!" I hissed before opening the door to Room 301. "Hey guys, I'm here," I said. "Vivi's here!" Sophia cried and ran into my arms. "I missed you so much!" I motioned the boys to sit on the chairs while my friend clung onto me.