Chapter 7

The three of us were back in the basement to review the plan. "So Haru-kun just messaged me that he's participating in the drug party," I said. "He's going in by himself?" Suzue asked. "Unfortunately, yeah," I said. "We're still going with our plan," said Daisuke. "Suzue, did you make the second one?" "Yes I did," she said. "Second what?" I asked. "You'll see," he said.

"Usually I should be helping Haru-kun at this point, but now I'm helping this guy instead," I said. "Daisuke always talks about you non-stop ever since he first saw you," said Suzue. "Did he?" I asked and looked at him. I saw his cheeks turn pink and he looked away. "How did you two meet? It was during work right?" Suzue asked. "He almost ran me over with his car," I said.

"Daisuke," she said and looked at him. "Sorry," he said. "Your driving skills need some work," she said. "He's not that bad at driving," I said. "So, we're gonna fly in from-" "Wait, what do mean 'fly in'?" I asked Daisuke. He smirked at me. "No, don't tell me that we're going to do that," I said.

That night...

"This is a bad idea, this is a bad idea." I chanted as I gripped onto my seat of the helicopter. "You're scared of heights, Vivi-san?" Suzue asked. "Not that, I should be with my partner helping him, but instead I'm with the rich people," I said and she giggled at my response. "I have to make it up to Haru-kun now. I owe him a lot."

"We're here," said Daisuke and I looked out the window. "Oh, there's Haru-kun and...is that Mita wearing the dog costume I saw in the basement?" Daisuke picked up the poison gas launcher and said, "Suzue, unlock the door. Vivi, get yours too." "Why am I even doing this?" I groaned and picked up mine. "Jesus, it's heavy." Daisuke opened the door and Haru's jaw dropped open.

"K-Kambe Daisuke!" Haru exclaimed when he saw him. "Eh?! Vivi, what are you doing here with him??!!" "Sorry, Haru-kun!" I said. Looking through my sunglasses, I targeted my location where I should shoot the gas when I heard HEUSC say, "Purchase of The Tower is now complete. Balance: Unlimited." My mouth dropped open and I turned to Suzue.

"Did this dude here just buy the entire building?" I asked. "Yes he did," she answered. "What are you even gonna do with it?" I asked him. "At least it's my property now," he said. "You absolute dick!" I exclaimed as we both fired the poison gas right next to Haru and he dodged both of the missiles. "Vivi, watch it!" he said. "Sorry!" I called back as the poison gas was released. "The hell? What is going on..." I watched him pass out. "He's gonna kill me." I squeaked.

**********

Next day...

"I'm so sorry Haru-kun," I said and bowed my head low after explaining everything to him from last night while we sat in front of the TV broadcasting the news from yesterday. He had a bandage on his forehead just like last time. "It's alright Vivi. As long as you're safe, I forgive you," he said and stroked my head. "Did you like the necklace?" "Of course!" I said and smiled brightly.

"They said a lot came out from Umezu's smartphone. And other crimes, like enough information about the murder of Hoshida Akiko," said Shinnosuke. The door opened and Daisuke entered the room and immediately all eyes were on him. He went over to the whiteboard and erased the destination's name that he went to next to his name when Haru and I came up to him. "Come with us," he said.

We went to a quiet area of the building and I could tell Haru had some serious things to talk about. "I don't like it," said Haru. "Don't like what?" Daisuke asked. "That someone like you is a cop!" "Why did you join the police?" Daisuke questioned him. Haru hesitated for a bit before answering, "To nab criminals, of course. But without doing something like slapping people in the face with a wad of cash. Also, stop spoiling Vivi so much! You gave her a billion yen!"

I glanced at them both nervously. "I heard you used to be in the First Investigation Division," said Daisuke and Haru looked shocked. "However, during a siege incident you misfired, and the target was seriously injured. You've been unable to fire a gun ever since, and moved from the First Investigation Division to Modern Crimes." "How the hell do you know so much?" I asked.

Haru grabbed him by the collar and said, "You bastard," before letting go and walking off. "Haru-kun..." I said before following after him. "That guy is seriously pissing me off," he growled as we went back to the office. "Kato-chan! Vivi-san!" said Yukihiro. "Yes?" we asked. "Sorry to ask you this, but can you head to Hong Kong this weekend?" he asked us. "Huh?" We were both confused.

"There's a symposium about international crime, and we have to send someone over," Yukihiro explained. "I guess I don't mind," said Haru. "Sure, I can go," I said. "Wow, thank you!" our chief cried. "Okay, just ask Kambe-kun for the details!" "Sure." said Haru before sitting down at his desk and then realizing, "Eh?"

The next thing we knew, we were on a plane, specifically Daisuke's private plane, being strapped in. "Eh?" "Have a nice flight." the flight attendant told us. "Eh?" Haru and I slowly looked to our right to see Daisuke with his glass of champagne. "EEEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!!" Haru screeched. "I did not agree with this!!!" I cried as the plane took off for Hong Kong.

 "I did not agree with this!!!" I cried as the plane took off for Hong Kong

JULY 30 PLEASE COME QUICK SO I CAN WATCH THE THIRD EPISODE 😭😭😭