Scribal Scribbles

For when a fifteenth century scribe possesses me in order to make sure you don't put yourself down. <3
_________

When You Need A Laugh

I hath burned my knuckles
On Ramen Water
Noodles sent from the clouds above
And yet it shows no love,
I thought it fit to chuckle,
But now my knuckles begin to hurt, sir.
____________

When You're Insecure

Forget the troubles of a mortal life, because surely once you let them go the world will be a better place from your view, and friend, if you do not know your worth, then what reason have angels to fly? What motivations urge the demons to kill? What makes the birds take flight?

If you cannot see that you make the earth turn on the axis, then must the devil himself show you the cost of your soul? Must he raise himself from down below to show you that although you see no point in life, he values yours above all the souls he could claim?

___________________

When You View Yourself Below Others

You dare say that? You dare spew lies about your worth?

You are worth more than the stars, more than the empires of old. Darling, dragons wish to have a horde that sparkles like your eyes, that shines like your joy, that is worth even a fraction of your life. The moon looks down upon your success and wishes she could be akin to you.

So tell me again... Would you dare speak lowly of yourself if you knew that a legion of angels wish to be like you?

My dear, you could have Satan on his knees without moving a hair, and his army at your dispense if you would just say the words.

______________

When You Want To Give Up

Have you truly a vision of what is possible? Truly? Or do you just claim to?

Anything is possible within you, for you are the epitome of grace, the expectations of beauty, for, most importantly, your spirit wants to do extraordinary things, and that mentality is woven into every fiber of your being.

You can do anything, for even as your mind wages war against itself, your soul shines for the world to see.

____________

Hey Havefun989 i better not hear you putting urself down or i will bring back the scribe. Don't test me.

K darlings overcome the glum and be happy. I know life sucks rn but do it please or i will have to become ur mother and monitor your happy levels :)