Tip #1

Okay, medyo seryoso tayo rito

Itong Tip #1 ang pinaka the best sa lahat. Mapa-anong religion pa yan, sino ba ang hindi nagtitiwala sa Diyos, di ba?

Siya ang Diyos na may likha ng lahat sa mundo. Siya ang Diyos ng pag-ibig, Diyos na makapangyarihan sa lahat, Diyos na nagbibigay ng karunungan, lakas, kagalingan, kapayapaan, protection, provision, good health, and salvation. He gave us the forgiveness that we sinners don't even deserve. He gave us His son to have eternal life (John 3:16). Saan ka pa, di ba?

Kaya sa Kanya natin ipagkatiwala ang lahat dahil wala tayong magagawa sa sariling kakayahan lang natin.

And it was all worth it nung pumasa ako dahil tinulungan Niya ako. All I could ever say was, "To God be all the highest glory!"

Here are some of my personal Bible verses that may help you:

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
James 1:5 NIV

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it,
and it will be yours.
Mark 11:24 NIV

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5‭-‬6 NIV

I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Psalms 91:2 NIV

...he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Deuteronomy 31:6b NIV / Hebrew 13:5b NIV

Faith without work is dead.
James 2:14-26 NIV

Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalms 37:4 NIV

Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
and he will establish your plans.
Proverbs 16:3 NIV

Praise be to God! Hallelujah!