Body🖤💜

A/Nhey lovelies! This one is kinda a vent so I understand if you want to skip.

⚠️BODY SHAMING⚠️

Third pov.

Kirishima was walking down the street when he heard some whispers.
"Is that red riot? My god, has he let himself go?"
"He looks terrible!"
Kirishima blocked out the whispers and continued to walk. While he was walking, their words started to eat at him.
Am I that big?
Do I look like I let myself go?

Without him realizing, his pace  quickened to a sprint as he headed to his shared apartment.

He bursted through the door hot tears pouring out of his eyes.

Bakupros pov.

I was changing in my room when I heard a loud bang. I quickly threw on a shirt and went to see what the noise was.
"What the hell was that!" I yelled as a flew down the stairs.  I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw my baby crying on the floor.  I snapped out of my trance and went over to him.
"Baby, what wrong? Can you look at me please?" 
He lifted his head and started sobbing more.
I picked him up and walked over to the couch. I sat down and laid him down on my chest.  I felt kiri snuggle into my chest as I rubbed circles into his back.
"So, what's wrong baby?"
He looked up at me and sniffed, "Do I really look that...that.."
Anger boiled in my stomach as I realized what he was crying about. I guess he felt me tense up, cause he started rubbing my arms to calm me down. I tched (I think that's how you spell it) and grabbed his chin. I tilted his face so he could look me in the eyes.
"Baby Shark, you look amazing! Don't let anyone tell you diffrent ok? They are just jealous of your amazing body, personality, strength, and may I add your addictive kiss~"  His face turned a cherry red as I kissed his cheek. 
"B-Bakubabe?"
"Yes kirishark?"
"I-I love you!"

Kirishima pov.
"I-I love you!"
He chuckled, "I love you to."
I took a risky move and kissed him, smirking when I saw his flustered  expression. I shined my signature smile and buried my head back into his chest. I heard him let out a breathy laugh and start to play with my hair. Sooner then later, I started to fall asleep to his breathing. The consistent up and down, it's calming.
I could tell bakubro was getting tired to.

Third pov.
Bakugou and kirishima ended up falling asleep on the couch, in a tight embrace.

Status- unedited
Words- 445