The 3rd date part3 🔞

What we missed from the books | Malec 🔞

Magnus observed Alec's whole body was shaking. He was so turned on so as Magnus. As the warlock saw through the towel well, Alec has a huge manhood. Magnus was not sure he could stop.

Their body smoothed. He didn' kiss him, not yet. He felt Alec's heavily breath against his mouth. The boy bit his bottom lip spectacularly while watching Magnus' mouth. 'He knew' Magnus thought 'He knew that makes me horny.'

"Alexander" he rustled "Can..can I kiss you?"

"Yes, please!" whispered.

Magnus leaned closer and felt Alec's soft lips on his. Their kiss was needy and hungry. Magnus pulled Alec even closer and moaned into the kiss, his tongue fought against Alec's.
Alec run his fingertips up and down Magnus' shirtless back. The warlock shivered among Alec's touches. Magnus' arms were around Alec's waist. He felt the edge of Alec's wet towel with his fingers. He wanted to rip it off. He had a great craving for Alec's body. He wanted to feel his hard pulsing member in his hands, wanted to touch it, suck it.

He broke the kiss and fastened his lips to Alec's neck. He tasted sandalwood soap and sweat on his skin, it was so delicious. Magnus bit down, hoping to leave a purple mark on the pale skin there, wanting to Alec gave a breathy whimper. He brushed his thumb over Alec's nipple, made he gasp.
Magnus felt his pants tightening. He slowly started to kissing and biting down over Alec's perfect chest to his V-line. Made the boy shiver. Alec moaned loudly.

Magnus couldn't wait any longer, he was not able to stop. He went back facing with Alec. Their faces were so close but they were not kissing, Magnus wanted to see every expression on Alec's face. Trough the towel he touched Alec's hard erection with his palm. He started to stroke it gradually. Alec tilted his head back, closed his eyes, his whole body trembled and sighed quietly.

"Alexander, you're so hard!" whispered in his ear.

"Yeah, my hand was not enough." escaped from Alec's mouth. He realised what he said and leaned back, facing with Magnus, opened his eyes and slapped one of his hands in front of his mouth, he's pale cheeks became bright red.

Magnus put Alec's hand down and grinned for only a second than passion went back on his face. He licked his own lips and leaned closer to Alec and whispered.

"Yeah, I saw your hard dick when you went to the restroom." Magnus bit Alec's bottom lip roughly. "I could have helped."

Magnus pulled the towel a little bit, playful glint in his eyes, and it felt on the floor.

Alec was shocked, he tried to cover his big, hard erection whit his hands. Knowing that Alec stands in front of him full naked was turning Magnus on too much. He kissed him passionately, his erection was pulsing in his pants.

"Mag..Magnus." mumbled Alec quietly. "It.. it .. it's.. not .. not a good idea." his breath was so fast.

Alec was very shy but Magnus loved that, he was so innocent.

They were still close to each other, Magnus leaned closer to Alec's mouth and his lips met Alec's gentle and soft.

"Oops, sorry" grinned when he stepped back "I swear it was an accident!"
He leaned down, picked the towel up from the ground and wrapped it around Alec's waist.

"I'm sorry." Alec started. "You must think I'm just a kid who fools around with you and leaves you always like that." said with sad tone in his voice.
"I know you wanna have sex, and I think I want too, but.. but.. " he stuttered "I don't know, maybe not now, maybe it's too early, maybe I'm not ready, and.. and.. I'm scared Magnus." leaned down his head, avoiding the warlock's eyes.
"I'm sure you know I'm virgin. I know! Do not say anything it's already embarrassing enough! I don't want you to feel that I .."

"Alexander!" Alec was cutt off by Magnus. He shook his head lightly. "I like you, a lot. Also I care about you, and yes, I know you haven't been with anyone before and that's completely fine!"

He raised Alec's head gently with his fingers. Their eyes met.
"Of course I want to have sex with you, have you ever looked into the mirror?! Who doesn't want to have sex with you?! You look gorgeous! And I'm not just saying! I can wait, Alexander!" Looked deeply into Alec's splendid eyes and said slowly.

"You are worth waiting for." he leaned over and placed a kiss on Alec's forehead.

"Magnus.." mumbled Alec.

"We can take the next step whenever you want. And by the 'next step' I mean do something fun, we don't have to have sex immediately. We can do lots of exiting things before sex." he winked and took Alec's hand.

"Oh come on, Alexander! Cheer up!" smirked Magnus and pulled Alec to the bedroom.

Alec stunned. "You.. you meant doing things.. ri.. right now?" blushed while glaring at Magnus.

"Haha Alexander!" Magnus chuckled "I didn't meant to go up to my bedroom to get heavy things started, I've just thought you don't want to go home with my towel on your hips. We're looking for clothes for you." he smirked and went to his bedroom.
"You can follow me, I won't bite." turned his head over his shoulder and winked.

                                      * * *

Magnus gave Alec a simple black new underwear, a deep blue shirt and ripped black skinny jeans. He finally looked stylish.

He looked at Alec 'How is he so perfect?' asked himself.

"Damn, hey sexy boy, can I get your number?" whistled loudly.

"Magnus!" Alec's face went red.

The cobalt blue shirt fitted with his beautiful eyes well. Magnus felt himself lucky to have Alec. He was not just good looking but kindhearted. And he is Magnus'. That made the warlock the happiest men in the world.

"So my sweet Alexander, when can I see you again?" he asked with endearment in his voice.

"Uhm .. what about next Monday?" asked shyly.

"Monday would be fine!" said Magnus.

"Okay, then see you around, Magnus Bane!" Alec smiled with his light-up-the-world smile.

"Wait Alexander, where's my goodbye kiss?" he leaned closer to the boy.

Alec touched Magnus' shoulders, pulled him closer and kissed him on his lips. This was a nice and slow kiss. Alec stepped back and looked into Magnus' eyes, he gave soft peck on his cheek and backed out of the apartment.

"See you Magnus!" smiled kindly then turned around and walked downstairs.

To be continued...