Talking with Jace

What we missed from the books | Malec

Magnus and Jace sat next to each other, they watched 'Say Yes to the Dress'. The situation reminded the warlock the times when Raphael lived here. He liked living alone, but sometimes it was great to give home for those who needed help the most. Jace almost all the time drives Magnus crazy, not in a good way. He is always acting very cocky, squaring his stuff away and the most annoying thing when he tidies up. Also he is nice guy, helpful and caring. Magnus would like him, if Alec wasn't in love with him.

"What are you thinking about?" asked Jace, awakened Magnus from his thoughts.

"You.. "

"Ahhw Magnuuus, I know I'm handsome, but sorry I'm not intrested." said with a fake serious tone.

"Very funny, I was actually thinking how irritating you are!" rolled his eyes.

Jace smikred while put his legs down from the table, and yelled himself.

"Chairmaaaannnn purrr purrr come hereeee" Magnus jumped with shock.

Chairman slept on the chair next to the tv, as far as he could from the young Nephilim. He tried to avoid the call and pretending not to notice.

"Oh pleaseeee i wanna pet you, come herrreeee"

Still nothing, the cat slept without any movement. Jace stood up and went to catch him, Chairman tried to run away, but Jace was faster. He was holdig the cat with a big victorious grin on his face.

"Gotcha" said and set back on the couch. He laid the cat on his lap and started to pet him, he leaned down and buried his face in Chariman's fur.

"Are you thinking about Alec?" asked minutes later, Magnus didn't answer so he continued "I was thinking of Clary, so you probably thought of Alec."

Magnus kept the silence, Jace started to talk again.

"I hate she's my sister." he still held Chairman tight.

"You love her." asked Magnus but that was no question.

"I dont know how i feel. She means everything to me."

Magnus couldn't find the right words, he might be old, but this situation was much for him as well.

"I can't stop loving her." continued Jace quietly.

"I think she loves you." confided Magnus honestly.

"Do you think Simon loves her as much as I do?" his voice dropping.

"I dont know, maybe." for a moment, neither said a word "Also I think she is with him because you are siblings."

After another moment of silence one that seemed to last forever Jace nodded slightly.

"Honestly Magnus, that kiss in the Seelie Court was everything, I felt my whole body shattered into million pieces and built up again perfectly. It felt right and good, that we belong together." he burst out in honesty.

"This whole situation is sucks for you, but you are loved bye the Lightwoods."

Jace didn't answer, he seemed lost in thoughts. It had been discovered that Jace was not a Wayland boy, the Lightwood parents thought it would be the best to keep Jace at arm's length. This boy lost everything what he believed in and now who he truly loved rejected him, his family no longer trust him anymore.

Minutes passed when he looked at Magnus and speaked.

"And you?"

"What about me ?" looked at him Magnus in surprise.