The 3rd date 🔞

What we missed from the books | Malec

Magnus was sitting on his couch with Chairman on his lap.
He was extremely nervous, again.
One entire week had been past since he's met with Alec on the boy's 18th birthday.

On that special day Isabelle came over to Magnus' to gave Alec what he wished for most, acceptance. Also she gave a phone number to Magnus, so he can easily call "them" if he needs a Shadowhunter.
At that evening Alec called Magnus, and he was shocked, literally shocked, his heart missed a beat, when he saw who's calling him.
The boy was at the outside of his apartment, Magnus let him enter and Alec kissed him, softly with all his heart. He stayed for the night, but only to sleep. Magnus felt Alec doesn't want to rush into it, and that was completely fine. He gives time to Alec, these feelings are new for him, and he was still a little bit confused about his arrogant parabatai, Jace.

But today he's finally coming over. Magnus had lots of ideas what to do, go to Paris, Rome or Prague with a portal, or seeing a movie at the cinema, because Alec had never been in one before. He could organise a romantic dinner in the woods with full of tiny lights. Lovely ideas, all would be romantic and cute.
But for the 3rd date, maybe these would be bit much, okay not for him but definitely for Alec.
So he decided to write a message to Alec.
"Wear cozy."

* * *

The buzzer rang, Magnus crossed the floor about four easy strides and pressed the button to let him in.
Alec was standing in the opened doorway, he looked breathtaking. He wore an ugly gray, worn out sweater with tiny holes on it and sloppy jeans. He's shiny black hair was messy as always and he's blue eyes were blazing.

"Hi" said Alec shyly. And he's whole face was lit up after seeing Magnus' face. "I missed you" he added and blushed.

"Hi Alexander, I'm happy to see you. I missed you too." answered Magnus and pulled Alec in, and kissed him passionately. Magnus thought he was wise by staying home with his cute Nephilim. Things easily can get hot.
And he was right, Alec kissed him hungrily, he moved he's hands around Magnus' neck.
Magnus tasted Alec's wild tongue in his mouth and he moved deeper into it. Magnus gasped and he put his hands on Alec's perfect hips, and pulled him closer.
A moan escaped from Alec's lips.
And that was turning Magnus more on. He moved he's hands under Alec's sweater.
Alec held his breath and pushed Magnus a bit away and looked into Magnus' perfect golden-green cat eyes, unable to move.
He could see the excitement in Magnus' eyes.
Magnus breathed against Alec lips and kissed him again with more passion. Alec couldn't wait any longer and suddenly ripped Magnus green shirt a bit. Magnus was overwhelmed by Alec's passionate touches, and shaking when he felt the fast moving hands on his abs.
Their breaths went heavier every second.

" I think we should.. " Magnus gasped against Alec's lips and pushed slightly back. Alec stepped back.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked with sadness.

"No! Way far from it!" said Magnus with a big smirk.

"Uhm.. so..sorry.. I.. I think I tore your shirt." stuttered with puppy face.

"Haha, that's fine Alexander." Magnus chuckled and winked at Alec. He snapped his fingers, instead of his tattered shirt a new glittery V-neck shirt appeared on him.

"I just thought we could eat something. I actually cooked for you, and we could watch a movie together. I'm just not sure you already decided what you really want Alexander. Take your time." said Magnus with gentle but serious tone.

"Okay." Alec sighed. "You're right." he seemed down in the mouth.

* * *