Threesome.. in the worst way

What we missed from the books | Malec

They arrived his loft, Jace went sprawling into the couch, Alec set down next to him.

"I'm sleepy." mumbled Jace and closed his eyes. Magnus was tired as well, but he was happy Alec ended up here, even if he came because of Jace.

"You asked me to come over." answered Alec irritably.

Magnus offered them a strong drink, Jace immediately took it, Alec shook his head, signifying that he doesn't want to drink alcohol and went to the kitchen without a word.

"Alec, where are you going?" Jace sat straight up on the couch, Magnus exactly knew what Alec was about to do, he went to make a strong coffee, he always does that when he's nervous or just tired. He loves making coffee and the good was in it he never has to ask, because it was his coffeemaker.

Alec looked back at Jace, he's just realised he shouldn't have to know where Magnus keeps the coffeemaker.

"I.. I.. I just.. I'm making.. coffee.." he stuttered shyly, Magnus loved Alec's intuitive self. "I.. I don't like that.. Magnus steals." blushed. Magnus set down on his comfortable chair. And then he realised how tired he was.

"Hey! I don't!" reared up as if offended, then let out a deep belly laugh when he saw the boys face. "Okay, okay don't look at me like this Alexander, I do steal."

"Oh, okay" said Jace and lay back down. "I thought you were about to leave."

"So, will you tell us what happened?" asked Magnus glancing at the blonde boy.

"Guys, today was one of my worst days." stretching of his muscles, and looked up.

Alec came back from the kitchen and handed a cup of coffee to Magnus. Alec always makes cappuccino for Magnus, he shouldn't have to ask how he drinks it because he knows well. Magnus took it as if this was entirely natural to him.

"Why did you make him coffee?" Jace looked at Alec acting surprised. Magnus saw the perky smile in Jace's eyes. He probably knows or at least guesses something about them.

"He told me.. uhm with.. with his eyes, right Magnus?" he looked at Magnus to say something convincing.

"Yes, I did." Magnus rolled his eyes.

"So tell us everything!" Alec tried to change the subject, Jace stared at him for a second then started to tell the story.

He told everything from the very beginning, from the arrival to the Seelie Court to Raphael's entrance. Magnus and Alec were listening every word he said.

"Okay, I get it, but how did you escaped from the Court? Did she just let you go?" Alec wondered.

"No.. actually that's why Clary's angry at me.. I mean it's not my fault..." tried to avoid the answer.

"What did you do Jace?" asked Alec his voice had a dry serious sound.

"I kissed her.." Jace lowered his head, refused to look into Alec's eyes.

"What?" he asked in deep shock. Magnus was so overjoyed, he knew Jace never loved Alec, but wow. He kissed his sister. Maybe Alec will realise he won't have a chance, never ever.

"I had no choice Alec." tried to explain Jace. "That was the Queen's order."

"But.. but.. she's.. she's.. she's your sister.." Magnus saw Alec was out of his mind from jealousy.