Picnic part 3 🔞

What we missed from the books | Malec 🔞

Magnus stared at Alec while he was slowly sucking the tip of his dick. The sight sent shivers throughout his body.

Alec pulled Magnus' pants and boxers completely down to his ankles, threw them behind him and grabbed his warlock's butt cheeks gently.

Magnus inhaled sharply in surprise. Alec squeezed his ass, and one of his long finger was at the entrance of his hole.

He wanted to push himself on that finger, he wanted to be finger fucked. He knew Alec did not intend to press his finger inside of him, he was sure he just accidentally put it there. But god damn, Alec drove him crazy.

He wanted to fuck so so bad. He knew Alec was not ready, but all he could think is fucking Alec's tight hole after gave him a nice rim job.

'Mmm.. his ass can certainly be very delicious.' thought.

Or he could sit on his sweet dick. He wanted to ride on that angelic cock. He looked down at Alec's member, it was flopping a bit, precum gleamed on it. Magnus licked his lips, he wanted to taste Alec's cum.

He had to confess, Alec was not bad at all, he was being coy and a bit slow but Magnus loved the way he sucked him.

He was delicate and inexperienced, but also very good at blowing.

Alec had removed Magnus from his mouth, took a deep breath, and looked up at Magnus, he felt warm breath on his member.

He began to move his hand up and down on the lubricated erection.

"Mmmm Alexan..." he was cut off as experiencing immense amounts of pleasure as Alec wrapped his mouth along his entire erection and started to suck him slowly then the rhythm got faster and rough. Alec's eyes were closed, his lashes trembled. Magnus groaned in pleasure.

He vigorously moved his head really fast up and down, he used his hand as well, making more precum exit Magnus' erection.
He licked the head and shaft with his sticked tongue hungrily.

"Mmmm fuck.." Magnus whispered, his chest was heaving.

"You like that?" asked Alec shyly, while leaving a trial of saliva on Magnus' shaft.

"Fuck yeah!" he replied.

Alec bucked his head off, Magnus gripped his hair fondly and moved his head with his hands, his excitement was growing exponentially. He was breathing heavily and trying his best not to gasp too loud.

He started to moved his hips lightly, he wanted to fuck Alec warm mouth, he let Magnus to do it. He took care of Alec's throat. He didn't wanted to deepthroated him. Alec looked into Magnus' eyes while he fucked his pretty mouth, it was so fuckable.

His cock twitched as he heard Alec gagging, he pushed Magnus in his mouth deeper and deeper by his hips. He felt the back of the boy's throat. Lots of saliva flowed from Alec's lips.

Magnus' body was burning, he felt his gonna cum. He tried to lose focus on the pooling orgasm in his belly.

"Alexander.. sto..stop!" Magnus gasped and stepped back.

Alec looked up at him with deviously innocent expression. Desire were fluttered in his ocean blue eyes.

Magnus leaned down, to connect their lips. He tasted his own precum in his Nephilim's mouth. He moaned against Alec's lips, they were lost in their pleasure and feelings of love. Magnus' fingertips brushed against the back of Alec's neck as he pulled him closer. Alec grabbed his face gently, his lips were very soft. They were enjoying each other's warm, sweet breath. Alec bit Magnus' bottom lip teasingly, caused Magnus panting.