Would You Like To Dance On The Roof With Me?

hopes peak academy.

a place where the future of the country learn to become even better in their felid of expertise. their talents all landed them there, all scouted from every corner of japan and sent there to live together in harmony.

there were scientists, doctors, artists, musicians, cooks, everything and anything. the best of the best all ended up there, and they all loved the school very much.

of course, there are a few that already happened to live close by. two of them lived right next to each other actually, childhood friends growing up with one another.

they lived a few miles away from the famous hopes peak academy. their neighborhood was away from the streets and people.

you had to drive through some woods to get to it, so you couldnt see it from the sidewalk unless you walked a little bit in.

but once you drove back there, it was beautiful. huge houses line the streets, all of them a little different than the last.

there was about 70 houses total, and in the very bottom of one circle sat the two best friends. their houses were the only houses in the bottom of that circle, having all the privacy in the world.

kaede akamatsu and shuichi saihara.

one of them grew up with their uncle, who happened to be a detective. shuichi learned almost everything he knew from his uncle, becoming even better than him by the time he hit 15.

kaede grew up in a music filled household, where musical talent was encouraged. she started playing the piano as soon as she could walk and talk, learning every piece she could find and perfecting them.

they met each at 5 years old and hit it off, becoming best friends almost instantly. they played, laughed, cried and even got accepted into hopes peak together. they were practically inseparable.

and currently, both of their houses were trashed.

"my parents are gonna kill me," kaede mumbled, dropping the case of beer she was holding. the cans inside rattled as she watched in awe, not even noticing the box has slipped from her hands.

her front yard was trashed, music blaring from every window. people were jumping from the balcony into the pool in her backyard. someone had drove their car into her lawn, parked between her and shuichis house.

shuichis house wasn't doing any better, a window had been smashed in the garage and he could hear chanting inside, probably from a drinking contest. the front door had been vandalized, tagged with something that looked dangerously close to a penis.

shuichi sighed, looking over at kaede who was standing beside him, "it was nice knowing you,"

she laughed nervously, annoyance hidden underneath it, "ill start digging our graves,"

he picked up the case, a sigh leaving his lips, "ill find the headstones,"

kaede started walking into her yard and shuichi followed, figuring he might as well follow her in case she needed any help.

she opened the door and frowned. there was teenagers everywhere, drinking and laughing while music bounced from the walls. it was deafening.

the blonde grumbled, "im going to find kokichi, i bet he knows whats going on," and left without waiting for a response. she pushed her way through the crowd and shuichi didnt dare try and do that same, anxiety filling up his body at the mere thought.

he sighed, setting the case of alcohol down on the table. "how did this even happen..?" he asked himself, heading back towards the front door.

the original plan was to invite a few people over, maki, kaito, rantaro and kokichi. they all were going to have a small get together and just goof around since kaedes parents and shuichis uncle both were gone.