2 A.M.

Prancer
Hey

Prancer
HEYYY

Prancer
GET UP

Prancer
SHUICHI SAIHARA

Prancer
LOVE OF MY LIFE

Me
Y/n , it's 2 a.m., what do you want?

Prancer
get a pillow and come outside or ur window is gonna have a cute little hole in it.

Prancer
wait, where are my manners? please get a pillow and come outside or ur window is gonna have a cute little hole in it

Me
Please let me sleep

Prancer
u clearly weren't sleeping if u responded

Me
I was just getting to sleep

Prancer
might as well stay up with me!! now come on

Me
No I have a test tomorrow

Prancer
im getting the rocks

Me
Fine

_______________________

i groan, wondering what that girl was doing up at 2 am and why i was even listening to her.

i slowly opened my bedroom door, a pillow clutched close to my chest as i bit my lip. the door creaked loudly, the nose echoing down the halls that were only lit by the moonlight. i looked down the hall at my uncles room thats located only a few meters away from mine, not hearing a sound or seeing anything.

i stepped out, my shoes halfway thrown on and lazily tied, the left one already starting to undo itself. my dark blue pajama pants shuffled with me down the hall as i ran a hand through my uncombed hair, a groan leaving my lips.

i dragged the pillow down the stairs and through the living room, my phone heavy in my hoodie pocket. i silently unlock the deadbolt and open the door, seeing a white car parked behind my uncles black one.

and there she stood.

she wore light grey pajama pants and a white tank top, holding a pillow tight to her chest with her back to me. she was standing on her tippy toes, her feet bare, staring up at the night sky. she seemed mesmerized by the twinkling lights above.

i took a deep breath and opened the storm door, stepping out into the humid september air. my face flushed as the clear door creaked and she turned to face me.

"love! you came outside!" she exclaimed, clapping happily as she ran to me with her arms wide open. i braced myself, the light blush on my face deepening as she hugged me close.

"quiet down please!" i whisper-yelled, looking up towards my uncles bedroom window, "and of course i came, i said i was, didnt i?"

she let go, stepping back and playing with the corner of her pillow case, "you said 'fine',"

"fine means yes,"

"oh, okay! well, lets go!" she cheered, grabbing my wrist and pulling me to her car.

i stumbled forward, having no other option than to move along with her across the slick grass, "w-wait, go where? its 2 am, you know that right??"