A Missing Child

Aizawa's POV

A couple of days have gone by and I just reviewed a report of corpses' autopsies. They are suspected to have killed each other. They were identified as Hisashi and Inko Midoriya. Along with the report, I also received a Missing Person(s) report. The deceased couple had a son, Izuku Midoriya.

NAME: MIDORIYA, IZUKU

AGE: 4

DATE OF BIRTH: 7/15/XX

GENDER: MALE

PARENTS/GUARDIAN:

FATHER: MIDORIYA, HISASHI (deceased)

MOTHER: MIDORIYA, INKO (deceased)

QUIRK: QUIRKLESS

"Quirkless huh-"

~One Month earlier~

Izuku's POV

Mom and Dad are fighting again.

"You are always wasting money on drugs, Inko!"

"Who are you to talk!? You are drunk right now"

At least when they fight they are too busy to beat me.

All this screaming was giving me a headache. I tried to sleep it off. When I woke up the next day and checked the time I noticed that I slept for 18 hours.

It was almost night time but the house was silent.

I went downstairs only to see Mom and Dad covered in blood. I tried to look for a pulse only to feel the cold pale skin of my mother's face. My father was the same. I understood they were dead.

Funny. I didn't feel sad. I felt this warm feeling inside that made my jump with joy. I'm free.

I go around the house gathering as many valuables and money and stuffing it into my backpack along with the few clothes I have. I also brought along with me my notebooks, stationery set, and the few edible foods in the fridge.

I took as much as I could and said goodbye to my now-dead parents. I left that house of horror that day.

It was liberating to finally leave but I now have the problem of finding a place to eat and live.