Bottoms Up

Hitoshi's POV

I open the door and look around. I look to my left where Dad and Pop's room is and the door is closed. I continue to move my gaze across the floor until I reach a black mass underneath the window. I quickly go back into my room and try to process what I saw. Was it a person? Is someone trying to break-in??

I decided to take another look and nothings there. I walk across the hallway to turn on the lights.

"Oh! Thanks, Hitoshi!"

3rd person POV

As the night began to pipe down, the drowsy and intoxicated Pros began to go through their cycles. The first one to go was Hizashi.

Out of the four, he has the lowest alcohol tolerance and the most irritating personality when drunk. He is what you would call a 'happy drunk'. He started to talk, then sing, then dance.

The next one to go was Aizawa. He is a "pass-out drunk". This one is quite literal as he just said "I'm just going to rest my head" and fell asleep soundly.

Kayama, unsurprisingly, had quite a tolerance but she was quite tipsy as she began to flirt and later on cry. She knows herself well as she goes home once she began to get emotional.

This left Izuku. Kayama said her good-byes which left him to take care of the drunken pair. He decided to bring Aizawa first because he was calm, basically sedated, unlike Hizashi who was more than a little fussy. The staircase leading up to the second floor was dark as the lights were off.

With Aizawa on his back, Izuku began to go up the stairs. He was only a few steps in when he heard a THUD from Hizashi.

Not long after the lights turn on. Knowing that Eri would definitely be asleep he calmly said

"Oh! Thanks, Hitoshi!"

Hitoshi noticed and helped Izuku bring up the two. Once Hitoshi got Aizawa and Hizashi in bed, he left the room to find the green fluff sleeping soundly on the hallway floor.

Hitoshi's POV

Damn Pops. Why. Are. You. So. FUSSY?!?

FINALLY! I got them in bed, turned off the lights, and left the room. Midoriya Sensei! I almost forgot!

I go out of the room to see him... sleeping?... on the floor??

Haaa... Do I have to deal with him too? I bend down to see him. His freckled cheeks are red and he smells... sweet...

What the... why am I hot? Why is my face hot? NO STOP IT! He is your TEACHER! But... the more I look at him, he's cute and totally my type a-and he is my age sooo it's reasonable. Right?