Vigilante

Aizawa's POV

2 years have passed since the double homicide and the deceased couple's son is still nowhere to be found.

I walked into the office only to see the vigilante case passed onto me.

"Great"

About a year and a half ago a vigilante that goes by the name "Neutrality" appeared. He honestly makes our lives as heroes easier but we have to catch him because he is not legally licensed.

He is said to look like he is in his late teens.

I fix some paperwork till' it's time to go on patrol. Nothing much happens. Just the regular delinquents and a few cases of petty theft till I see a small child in a black suit and tie on the floor in a dark alley. I come closer to see a dark red liquid oozing out of his side.

"Are you okay?" I quickly asked

He is unresponsive for a good 10 seconds

"Leave me alone"

I turn my head only to see that he is gone. I noticed the trail of blood he left behind and quickly began to follow.

Soon I found myself jumping from building to building and into the small forest near the city. It becomes too dark to see the blood trail but I see lights deeper in the forest.

"A wooden cabin?"

I check the time, '11:57 pm' my shift will end in a few minutes. It's midnight so I won't be able to get back-up at this time.

I go back to the office to grab my stuff deciding that it would be best to check out the cabin tomorrow when the sun is up.

I walk home yawning. I reach the front door of my house only to find my husband on the couch after falling asleep watching the 4th season of glee.

"Hon, let's sleep in the bed. C'mon"

I go upstairs, husband in hand, and get in bed. Kissed my husband, "sweet dreams Zashi"