¥

we arrived to the sway house and guess who was there?
the one and only nick austin.

i dont think he needed to talk to me but i grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the room "let's forget about yesterday" i said, he sighed in relief and nodded "yeah it was uh weird" he said, i nodded "friends" i asked "friends" he answered, we hugged eachother and walked back to the others.

"how was the photoshoot" vani asked "well great, they fell asleep" i said chuckling. "it was boring as fuck" payton said and sticked his tongue out "i told you you could go whenever you wanted to" i said, he shrugged and chuckled.

we ordered some taco bell and watched keeping up with the kardashians and a marathon of marvel movies.

everyone was asleep but me and chase, what the heck. i grabbed a speaker and blasted still softish at the top volume.
they woke up immediately, jadens head bumped with josh's and they groaned, i chuckled and kept singing.
bryce walked to me and grabbed me, he put me over his shoulder and threw me to the couch "you piece of shit" he said, i smiled and flipped my hair "bruh its 3am" avani said, i opened my eyes wide "lets just sleep here" she said "ima go home see ya dorks" payton said, i smiled and hugged him. he hugged me back lifting me from the ground "jaden looks mad" he whispered in my ear, i chuckled and he left.

"im not going to bed yet" i said. "what are you gonna watch?" josh asked, i smiled "shrek" jadens face changed into a small grin, we used to watch it all the time when we were together "im watching it too" jaden said, i nodded. the others smirked and walked upstairs.

we started watching it, I love shrek but my eyelids started getting heavier and heavier so i guess i fell asleep.

i opened my eyes. it took me a while to realize where i was, jadens room. i heard a cute snore and turned around facing him. our faces where really close but he was asleep. i admired every single detail of his perfect face. ok rebecca stop you sound like a creep.
jadens arm hugged my waist as he pulled me close, i burried my head on his neck. bruh his smell MWJNSJAJA.
his hand started tracing figures on my back which gave me mf chills. "good morning" he whispered in my ear. his raspy and sleepy voice made butterflies start flying all over my stomach.
"morning hossler" i answered softly. he kept stroking my back.
i swear to god i had the biggest need to kiss his lips. i dont even remember how they tasted like! i looked at him and he gave me a small grin which obviously made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. i gotta get outta here before i do anything stupid.

i jumped out of the bed and walked out of the room, he didn't bother to say anything. i bumped into someone, olivia. "jadens huh?" she said, i rolled my eyes "i fell asleep watching shrek" i said, she laughed "thats my girl" she said, i smiled and walked downstairs

"NO FUCKING WAY CYNTHIA" i shouted, she got up immediately and we ran to eachother. we hugged so hard we fell to the ground. i giggled standing up again "i didnt know you were fucking here bitch" she said, i smiled widely "are you stealing her from me?" quinton asked, i chuckled and flipped my hair "hun she was mine before" i said, he laughed.

"wait lets do a girls night today with ness dix and via" she said, i jumped in excitement "YES" i cheered.

cynthia and quinton were cuddling while i was just sitting awkwardly at the corner of the couch.
i grabbed my phone and decided to make a tiktok.
i chose a sound and set the timer.
i did this dance:

becca.sm: dc: @retroconverse

❤️12.4M
💬132.8k

user33: HOW SHE MOVE HER HIPS LIKE THATTTT THOO

useer4: SHE IS AT THE FUCKING SWAY HOUSE YALL
↪️hamwjsu: WAIT TRUR I WANT BADEN BACKKK
↪️yunah: OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY FUCKING GOD

user7: baden? wtf is that
↪️thnann: only reals remember

cynthiaparker: THATS MY FUCKING WIFE
↪️qgriggs: OW
↪️becca.sm: im not even sorry my dear

paytonmoormeier: watchu doing with ur hips ↙️⬅️➡️↘️
↪️becca.sm: LMAOOO

dixiedamelio: first

retroconverse: SHE DID MY DANCE OH GOSH IM DYING
↪️becca.sm: 💗

madisonbeer: marry me
↪️becca.sm: QUEEN

kendalljenner: oh my.
↪️becca.sm: bruh 👑
↪️joshrichards: since when are you so freaking famous
↪️becca.sm: *flips hair*

mamsnka: u r calling me ugly in every language.
↪️becca.sm: shut up you are g o r g e o u s

"kylie jenner commeted on ur tiktok what the heck" cynthia said, i giggled "she is fucking friends with her" avani said coming down the stairs, i chuckled "true" "oh wait you know harry then?" quinton asked, i nodded "HARRY FUCKING STYLES, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? YOU LUCKY ASS BITCH" olivia yelled coming from nowhere "yuh and i may know some lil secrets" i said smiling, olivia ran to me and sat on my lap, i laughed "one direction, October. Thats all i can say" i said, olivia started jumping through all the room [ imagine this was true:( ]
she grabbed a speaker and started blasting some 1D music. we both sang along loudly.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" bryce said groaning "I HAVE LOVED YOU SINCE WE WERE EIGHTEEN" we sang dramatically, this time louder making bryce more annoyed "YO SHUT UP" jaden shouted from upstairs, olivia and i turned the music louder. "IF ONLY YOU SAW WHAT I CAN SEE, YOU'LL UNDERSTAND..." bryce turned off the music.

someone grabbed my waist and pulled me over his shoulder "JADEN LET ME DOWN" i yelled "you know your pay back" "NO PLEASE SORRY P- AHAJHAJAJAK" he threw me on the couch and started tickling me "JA- JADEN IM GONNA PEE" i said, i knew he was gonna let me go like that, i threw myself on top of him "bitch" i said and stuck my tongue out. he laughed and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. he stared in my eyes, i could feel his breath on my face, he smiled a little. UGH THAT FUCKING BUTTERFLIES ARE GONNA EAT MY WHOLE STOMACH. "baden baden baden ohhh" bryce said to the melody of "baby, justin bieber" i laughed and got off jaden.