¥

nick and i had a lot of fun, we ate at taco bell and then watched a film. he then drove me home.

"thanks nick i had a great time" i said, a huge smile was drawn on his face "me too, see you soon" he said as he drove off.

i walked in the house. "what is he doing here?" i asked avani, she shrugged "please lets talk" jaden begged "okay then" i said "alone" "uh we are going to my room" voni said, i glared at her she just looked at the ground so i sighed deaply

"becca, i dont know what has gotten into me i am a total jerk, i really d-" i cut him off grabbing his arm and looking at some fresh cuts "jaden what is this" i asked "uh a cat" he quickly said "jaden you perfectly know i aint that stupid" i said, he sighed "why?" i asked "it just feels good" he said

"jaden you can't fucking hurt yourself, i used to do it too and if no one had stopped me i don't know what would have happened and jaden you have thousands of people to lean on who care about you-" i said but he cut me off

"i know i have people but i fucking need YOU not the others, becca i can't live without you, i thought i was over you but when i fucking saw you i knew i wasn't so yeah it must sound cheesy buy you are literally the only light in my life, the only reason why i get out of my fucking bed or the only reason why i smile and the only reason why i haven't ended my stupid and useless life yet. now i have messed up big but i love you" he said, i blinked my tears away and pulled him into a hug which he returned.

"always and forever" i whispered in his ear, he hugged me tighter and sniffled "wait don't cry" i said as i pulled away and wiped his tears off gently "why are you crying?" i asked, he shrugged "i don't know but let me tell you these are happy tears" he said "promise me something. you won't ever hurt yourself again" i said seriously "not while you are around" he said and looked to the ground shyly. he is the literal sweetest human alive what the freak and lets not even talk about how hot he is. i was actually quite confused wether i should kiss him or not but i just grabbed his face and pecked his lips softly, he grabbed my waist and kissed me back.

this is a short one but i wanted to update sum more today