¥

MORNING
i walked out of my bed and walked to the bathroom. i washed my face and walked to the kitchen "morning" avani said, i smirked "who was here last night?" i asked, she looked at me worried and smiled nervously "nobody" she said, ichuckled and sat down to have breakfast. i had some avocado toast.

"im going to sway, wanna come?" avani asked "sure, give me ten minutes" i said, she smiled and nodded

i walked to my room to put this on:

i brushed my teeth and my hair. i decided to let my hair down, today i was having a good hair day:)

"come on" vani said, we walked out of her apartment and got in her car.
we sang along to some songs

Spent ten hours on this flight, man
Told the pilot ain't no flight plans
Can't believe whatever I'm saying
And they know whenever I land
Yeah, yeah, yeah...

I fell in love, same time that you're fallin' apart
I should've known, thought I saw a sign in the stars
But I was wrong, fucking with you ain't last that long
Now you gone, now you gone, now you gone, girl...

When I'm in town, party's goin' down
Shoot 'em down with a .50 round
Run the town, ballin' hard, you outta bounds...

I got up out my Birkin, it's workin'
She said she a virgin, it's hurtin'
But she ain't never show me love when my pockets hurtin'...

we finally arrived. avani knocked, josh opened. "hey losers" he said "watchu sayin richards" i said, he chuckled as we walked inside. we sat down where everyone was. "sorry to ask but what exactly is between you two?" kio asked avani and ant, they both shrugged "but like are you together?" josh asked, they shook their heads "nah not yet, i mean, we agreed not to get with anyone else you know?" ant said, jaden laughed "whats so funny hossler" quinton asked "so like yall can fuck with anyone else?" jaden asked, anthony shook his head and jaden smiled "well i guess avani cheated, i wouldn't blame her tho, im such a hottie" jaden said, i looked at avani shocked, i wasn't angry. it just surprises me.

"what the fuck dude" anthony said standing up "wait ant" vani said holding his hand, anthony pulled his hand away "fuck you both" anthony said. i still didn't know how to react. i mean, jaden well jaden nothing, im over him. i think so. yeah.

someone knocked on the door "uh ill go" i stood up and opened the door "becca! long time no see!" nick said pulling me into a hug, i hugged him back "hey nicky" i said, he looked at everyone and whispered "why are they so serious" in my ear "avani and jaden" i whispered "shit im sorry, u ok?" he asked, i looked at him confused "y'know, he is your ex" he said, i nodded "i dont care i guess" i said, he nodded and walked to the others.

jaden smiled at me as if he did this for fucking revenge. first of all YOU BITCH DONT PLAY WITH MY FAMILY second of all U aRe gOnnA geT uR paY baCk bItcH a$s.

nick whispered "wanna go upstairs" in my ear, i would have said no if it wasn't for jaden but i giggled and nodded "we will be back in a bit" i said "woahh" quinton said "protection buddies" bryce said "okay shut up" i said, he chuckled, jaden was looking at us with an annoyed face. nick and i walked upstairs and got in a room "sorry if this was really random" he said, i chuckled "it is okay, totally okay" i said smiling, he smiled back "um... c- can i?" he asked, i smirked and grabbed his neck, he leaned forward and we pressed our lips together. "wait but like this means nothing right?" he asked, i nodded "i was horny" i said, he laughed and connected our lips back together. we kissed roughly. he left a hickey trace down my neck. he pulled away and i helped him get his shirt off. this is WAY too weird.

"not at my house" jaden said opening the door "get the fuck out" i said "huh?" he asked, nick put his shirt on and whispered "later bec" in my ear before kissing my cheek, i smiled at him and looked back at jaden "what the fuck jaden" i said "you can't fuck at my house" he said "you fucked at avanis while i was there" i said, he sighed "its not the same" he said "uh, yes it is" i said raising my voice a little "OF COURSE IT FUCKING ISNT, THE OLD REBECCA WOULDNT HAVE DONE THAT" he yelled, "IM NOT THE FUCKING OLD REBECCA" i yelled back "YEAH I CAN SEE" "WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU JADEN WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO FUCKING WEIRD" "IM NOT ACTING WEIRD, YOU THE ONE ACTING WEIRD, YOU ALMOST FUCKED NICK" "AND YOU FUCKED AVANI" "BUT I DIDNT WANT TO" bruh did he really think he was gonna make it better like this? "BRUH THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO IT?" i yelled, he shrugged "you fucking knew you will ruin her and ant why jaden?" "i didn't think of that" "then what the fuck were you thinking about" "about making you mad" he said looking to the ground "what the FUCK have i done?" i said "YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING I JUST FUCKING MISS YOU SO MAYBE THAT MADE YOU JELOUS" he blurted. my heart stopped until this fucking kid had to ruin it "im kidding, i don't know why i fucking did it" he said "why the fuck are we fighting over this" he said under his breath "i dont even know" i said

we stayed looking at eachother for a while. UGH IM NOT FUCKING OVER HIM, AM I?

i looked at his lips and looked back up. "friends?" he asked. OW OW OW. can i die? "uh yes" i said, he nodded and pulled me into the coldest hug ever. i pulled away and smiled "lets not make it awkward" he said, i nodded in agreement.

waka waka.
hola niños AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

bRokEn AsS noSe BitCh

bAbY bABy BaBY 00HoHoOOhH

nananabooboo

i

love

y'all

SIKEEEE

jk jk i do love uuuu

adios