¥

"YOO LETS GO TO THE BEACH" josh shouted, i laughed as he grabbed my waist and lifted me over his shoulder. he walked to nessa and did the exact same thing with her.
"what the fuck they aren't even heavy together" he said, ness and i chuckled and she smacked his butt. i laughed hard when she did "my pretty lil butt" josh said, we giggled "let me down richards" i said, he just spinned nessa and i around. when he finally let us on the ground i fell to the floor and laid there, i showed josh my middle finger.
"i cant go" i said "pleaseee" nessa begged laying on top of me "theres some more people going its gonna be sick" bryce said, i sighed and nodded "okay then" i said, nessa hugged me "but get off me"i told her, she chuckled and we both stood up.

olivia gave me a bikini to wear so i changed in the bathroom and put my clothes over it "lets GO" bryce yelled,why does he have to be so mf loud bitch.

we arrived at the beach and walked to a spot where there were loads of people, i remembered some faces but i only knew charli and chase. i would have said hi to them but they were making out so like- ew.

someone patted my shoulder. i turned around to see a blonde boy with curls "hey you are becca right?" he said, i nodded and smiled. he gave me a toothy grin before saying "well, im ryland"

we grabbed some drinks and sat down in a small corner. we were just talking about random shit and laughing our asses off when someone came "hi bec" leo said. if y'all don't remember, leo is my ex. i rolled my eyes and he smirked "Hi LeO i'Ve mIssEd yOu!" he mocked "i haven't missed you but hi" i said, he smiled. the worst part is that he is actually really hot but not attractive, it does make sense for me lol. "what are you doing here?" i asked him "we are friends" ryland said, i nodded understanding.

the three of us talked for a bit. at first i felt really awkward because of leo but not anymore i guess "well i gotta go can i get your number" ryland ask "You AlReAdy HavE iT shAwtY" leo said, ryland rolled his eyes "yuh ill give it to you" i said, he gave me his phone and i wrote down my phone number. he then left.

leo and i were just talking about nothing important when he grabbed my neck and kissed me, i stood up "stop" i said, i didn't wanna make a lot of drama cause everyone was there and i didn't want them to worry. "come on becca" he said grabbing my wrist "leo please" i said moving away from him, he grabbed my waist roughly and pulled me against him. I tried to pull away but he was holding me way to tight. he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of where everyone was, i dont think they noticed.

"ok stop playing" he said when we were away from everyone else "leo leave me alone" i said, he pulled me a lot more close and connected his lips to mine, i tried to pull away but failed. "SHE TOLD YOU TO STOP ASSHOLE" jaden said pulling leo away from me. leo chuckled "saving your girl huh?" leo said, jaden held his fist tight "jaden" i said, he didn't listen to me. he threw himself on top of leo and started punching him. leo obviously played too so he punched jaden's nose, it started to bleed immediately. jaden threw leo to the ground "jaden stop" i said grabbing his wrist, he gave me a weird look and pulled my hand away. he punched leo again, leo somehow stood up and slapped jaden. they started punching, kicking and pushing eachother uncontrollably, jadens nose was bleeding and  leos face already had bruises. i kept yelling for them to stop but they wouldn't listen. bryce arrived and pushed them away.

"BRYCE GET OFF ME" jaden shouted looking at leo. "jaden calm the fuck down" josh said coming from nowhere. i looked at everyone and a tear rolled down my face "i- s- sorry" i said and ran away.

i arrived to a spot where there was a small lake, i looked around, no one was here. i sat on the ground and started sobbing loudly. my phone didn't stop making noise so i turned it off.

i laid on the ground, it was really hot. i decided to jump in the lake.

i swam for what seemed like an eternity until i decided to walk back to the sway house. i know by the time it was everyone was probably there.

after walking for probably an hour i finally arrived, i was still soaked.

i knocked on the door and cynthia opened. "becca, what happened?" she asked, i giggled softly and shrugged. "is avani here?" i asked, she nodded "c- can you tell her to come? I don't wanna see the others" i said, cynthia nodded and went in the house. she came back a minute later with avani who pulled me into a hug "you scared me" she said "im soorry mom" i said, she smiled "cynthia do you mind if we leave the girls night for another day?" i asked "of course! tomorrow?" she asked, i nodded and she smiled.

avani and i got home. "are you gonna explain?" she asked, i sighed and told her everything. "oh baby im sorry" she said "i dont even know why i ran away i guess i just got stressed" i said "bubs i would have gotten stressed too now go shower" she said, i smiled and walked to the bathroom. i showered and put some grey sweatpants on with a white tank top which had an orange flower drawn on the center.

"um avani ill be back in a bit" i said, she was with anthony "okay" she said smiling, i got my skate and went to the sway house.

the door was open so i walked inside, quinton was in the living room but he didn't notice me. i walked upstairs and sighed before knocking on jaden's door. "come in" he said, i walked in the room "be-" i cut him off "i just came to say thank you"