9

~Draco POV~
"Ah...Draco finally decided to join us?" The dark lord said.
"Im sorry my lord. I was..." I trailed off. I looked at the floor.
"Anyways I have another mission for you." I was shaking. What if I had to hurt Harry? My veela instincts told me that Harry was in trouble.
"You must kill Harry Potter." I immediately growled loudly.
"No!" I yelled. I couldn't kill Harry. I would kill myself in the process.
"What did you say Draco?" Father said as he glared at me.
"I said no. I won't kill Harry." I said as I growled.
"Fine. Crucio!" Father used the cruciatus curse on me. I screamed and withered in pain. When he stopped i was panting on the ground. I looked at mother who sighed. I got up and walked over to mother. "You will kill Harry Potter whether you like it or not." Kaley said as she looked at me with her glowing eyes.
I looked outside and saw the sunrise. I was about to say something when a black cloud flew in and broke a window. The cloud turned into a human. I gasped when I saw Harry.
He looked at me. I was about to push him behind me when he lunged at my father.
Harry fell back and was stunned. I growled at father. My vision turned red as I glared at father. I growed and jumped shoving father to the ground. He looked shocked at my sudden outburst. My nails became claws as I glared at father.
"Draco please. You wouldn't kill your own father would you?" Mother said as she looked at me.
I growled at her. I would kill everyone in the room if I got the chance. I looked over at Harry and he was staring at me. Afraid.
~Harry POV~
I watched as Draco was about to kill his father. He looked at me and saw the fear in my eyes. I was grabbed from behind and pulled onto my feet. "Either you let Lucius go or I kill Harry." Kaley said as she put her hand around my neck. I looked at Draco pleading he would help me. He grabbed my arm and it felt like I was getting tore in half.
I turned into a cloud of black and landed by Draco. Dracos wings emerged making me feel a little safer. Kaley let go and I collapsed in a heap on the floor. It was like after I was beat by Vernon.
I was pulled close to Draco who growled at everyone. "Youre a fag Draco." Lucius said as he was about to attack us.
"Leave them Lucius. They don't have much time left anyway." Voldemort said as he glared right at me. At that moment my scar burnt worse then ever. I screamed and collapsed. Draco picked me up gently and took me out of the manor. We were somewhere familer.
My scar was still burning. "Dont close your eyes Harry." Draco said as he walked towards a castle. A place where I was safe. Then everything went black.

A/n Two chapters in a day. Also thanks to those of you who read this. I know my chapters are short, but I'm trying to make them longer. Thank you for reading. What will happen in the next chapter? Read the next chapter to find out!