17

~Harry POV~

I heard Draco come back to the dorm. He went straight to his room and slammed the door. I was worried about him. He would normally come and check on me. I got up and I walked out for the dorm. I would go see Luna and Cho.

As I was walking I ran into Owen. "Are you alright Harry?" Owen asked.

 "I'm fine." I say as I get up and walk to the Great Hall. I went over to where Luna and Cho were sitting. "Hey Luna. Hey Cho." I say happily.

 "Hey Harry!" Luna said as she hugged me. 

 "where have you been?" Cho asked.

 "I got moved to a different dorm and I wasn't supposed to leave it for three days." I explain.

 " why did you need to move dorms? " Cho asked.

 "Because of my mate..." 

 "who s your mate Harry?" Luna asked.

 " Its... Draco. "

 "Your mate is Draco Malfoy?!" Cho screeched.

 "Yes it is." I say as I look down. I hear the doors to the Great Hall open and I look hoping to see Draco. It was Draco but he was furious. He had a red streak through his hair and red marking on his arm. His wings were out and the feathers were tipped with red.

As soon as Draco saw me he stormed over. "We need to talk." He growled as he grabbed my arm. He dragged me out of the great hall to an empty hallway. "Why didn't you tell me I wasn't good enough?" Draco growled.

 ~Draco POV~

I glared at Harry. I knew he was terrified but I just didn't care. I needed to know why he thought I wasn't good enough.

 "I think your the best thing ever Draco!" Harry said. I could see years in his eyes.

 "Then explain to me why you decided to get pregnant with someone else's baby!?" I growled. Harry looked at me in shock. Harry started crying and fell to the ground.

 "I... I don't understand. I never did it with anyone..." Harry mumbled to himself. I felt the need to comfort him both I ignored it. He deserved this for leaving me. For getting pregnant with that stupid Ravenclaws baby.

I walked away back to my dorm. I sat in the room and put my head on the wall. I suddenly felt the overwhelming feeling of fear. 

A/n Sorry for taking forever to post this. I've been really busy lately. I want to thank everyone for 137 views. the next chapter should be out soon. What will happen next?