22

~Harry POV~

I was floating in an all white room. I saw my parents looking at me disappointed expressions. I saw Sirius  looking upset at me.
Dumbledore walked up to me. I felt pain every where. "I need to get out of here." I said as i tried to think of a way out. "There is no way out of here Harry. We've tried for years to get out but we couldn't." Mother said.
"I need to get to Draco!" I said as i sat down
"You see that glowing archway up there. Thats the only way out of this place but it's protected by a barrier." Dumbledore said.
~Flashback~
"If you need anything Harry I'm going to be right here." Draco said as he hugged me.
"What would happen if I were to die or reject you?" I asked worried.
"Of you were to die i would die within a month. I would die of heartbreak  if you rejected me."
~Flashback end~
I started walking towards the archway. When I got up there I heard voices. "We are so sorry Draco." Parkinson said.
"That fag got what he deserved. " Ginny said.
"He should've died when he was a baby." Kaley said. I kept walking towards the archway. When I got close enough through the light i saw the Hogwarts express. Draco crying and Parkinson trying to calm him down.
I was about to take a step towards them but I was pushed back. I fell on my back. "See you can't get through." Lily said.
"I need to get back." I said as i pushed against the barrier. I got pushed back again. I pushed into the barrier with all my strength and it broke the barrier. I fell into the srchway and hit the wooden floor of the express.
~Draco POV ~
I heard a loud thud. I looked on the floor and saw Harry unconscious. "Harry!" I said as i picked him up. He was breathing. The baby must of died when Harry got hit with the killing curse.
I held Harry's head against my chest. I was so happy he was back and alive.
"How is he back?" Pansy asked.
"Thats what I'm going to find out. But whatever it took must of almost killed him again."

A/n here is another chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please comment and tell me how im doing. Thanks for reading.