8

~Harry POV~
"Where are we Harry?" Draco asked as he looked around. I was shaking terribly. The door opened and there was the big whale.
"There you are boy!" Vernon yelled as he grabbed my arm. I hissed in pain and Draco pulled me away from him.
"Who the hell are you?" Vernon yelled glaring at Draco. I growled at him.
"Im Draco Malfoy." Draco said pulling me closer to him.
My throat was burning. I could see the blood pumping through Vernon's veins. I was dying from the inside out. "Harry, look at me." Draco said as he glared at Vernon.
I looked up at Draco weakly. I was dying and he knew it. "Harry we need to leave. Now!" Draco said as he pulled me away from Vernon. I was about to say something when someone grabbed my neck, choking me.
Draco looked ready to murder. I was about to fight Vernon when I was dragged back to the house. I was thrown onto the floor. "You." I got punched in the face, breaking my nose. "You were such a waste of time. You're worthless. No one would ever like a freak like you!" Vernon yelled as he continued punching and kicking me.
"Its your fault my sisters dead. Its your fault they're all dead." Petunia shrieked.
"Who would want to be friends with a freak like you?" Dudley said as he punched me in the arm.
I lost my control. The vampire I was took over. It hissed at all of them. They all backed away terrified. Then I jumped for their necks.
~Draco POV~
I felt a familiar burn in my arm. I rolled my sleeve up and saw the dark mark moving. He was calling for us. I sighed. I had no choice but to go.
~Flashback~
"Draco come here." Father said as he sat in the living room. I walked into the room cautiously. I saw death eaters and the dark lord all sitting on the couches or standing against the wall. I looked over at mother who looked sorry for me.
"Whats going on?" I ask.
"Its time Draco. Youre going to become a death eater." Mother said. I didnt want this. My crush would kill me. I looked at the floor. There was no way out of this. I walked over to the dark lord.
"I've waited so long for this Draco." He said, as he pit his wand on my forearm. Suddenly it felt like a hundred bees were stinging me. The mark appeared and I was terrified.
"You will fix the vanishing cabinet at Hogwarts. You are to kill Dumbledore. Don't let anything get in your way." Voldemort said. "If you refuse. Everything you love will be destroyed or killed." With that he was gone.
~Flashback end~
I touched the mark with my want and I was taken to my manor. I took one look around and I knew. I was in a lot of trouble or I was going to lose someone.