18

~Draco POV ~

~Three months later~

Harry has been missing for months. No one has seen him ever since I dragged him out of the great hall. This whole school was on the lookout for him. I felt as if it was my fault he went missing.

I regretted yelling at Harry months ago. what he would never forgive me? what if he would never talk to me again? I sat against the wall. No one could find Harry unless he wanted to be found.

I walked to the Slytherin table. "Hey Draco." Pansy said as she kissed my cheek.

 " Hi Pansy. " I say with a sigh. 

 "What's wrong Draco?" she asked concerned.

 "I feel like it's my fault Harry went missing." I say as I look down.

 " It wasn't your fault. " Blaise said. I looked over at the Gryffindor table. I was the Weaselys get up And walk out of the great hall. I followed them to the room of requirement. They went inside and I only saw mirrors inside. I didn't see anything else so I went back to my room to think. When I got there was a note waiting for me.

~Harry POV~

I opened my eyes weakly and looked around the room. Ron and Ginny walked in and looked at me. I was all beat and bruised from all the spells they have been casting on me. I was getting weaker everyday because of the spells, the child I was carrying, and lack of blood.

I was hanging with my hands tied above my head. My legs were tied together so I had no chance of escaping. "How are you doing  today fag?" Ron asked as he slapped me. I winced and looked at him.

 " You weren't supposed to be with him Potter. You were supposed to be mine. " Ginny said as she punched me in the stomach. I gasped in pain. 

"You really are weak potter." Ron said as he got his wand out.  "Crucio!" I screamed in pain and swung around . When Ron was done I gasping for air. I closed my eyes and fell unconscious.

~Owen POV~

I was walking quickly to the room of requirement. I ran into some body and they growled at me. "Watch where you're going!" Malloy growled before storming off. He was clearly angry at someone. 'probably still Harry ' I thought. 

I walked to the room of requirement and paced in front of it. The door appeared and I went inside. Harry was limp and hanging in the middle of the room. "Should I get the vampire?" I asked. I didn't really care about the child that Harry was carrying . 

"The vampire will be needed by tomorrow. And then we can end him ." Ron said. 

A letter floated down out of the air. 

Dear Owen, Ron, and Ginny

You three have found what I am looking for. Bring him to me and you will be rewarded. You have three days to bring him to me.

Lord Voldemort

 "What are we going to do?" Ginny asked.

 A/n I finally posted! I've been really busy lately so here's a new chapter for you all. I hope you like it. Thanks for reading and comment how I'm doing. Thanks for reading!