Ch 23. Awkward Morning & Expose Truths

The two CEOs are tangled together on the couch. Lena being a kola, was holding onto (Y/N), thinking she's a body pillow while (Y/N) places her arms above her own head. Lena was starting to wake up slowly, not knowing that she's attached to the deep sleeper. She suddenly shot her eyes open and realized that she tangled herself to the older woman. Lena wrapping her legs between (Y/N)'s left leg and her arm lay across her torso.

The young Luthor panicked and accidentally shot up her knee between (Y/N)'s legs, hitting her crotch with direct impact. (Y/N) suddenly fell off the couch and groaned in pain. Lena panics even and tries to get up properly but ends up landing on top of the injured woman. (Y/N) moans her pain out even more due to the added impact on her body.

"Argh. . .Lena. If you hate me for not telling you that I have a cock in my pants, you didn't need to show it your hatred. You could have just called me a dick head or something."

"Oh god no! I didn't mean to hit you! I'm so sorry. I mean I don't hate you for being extra special. I just wanted to get up but I panicked because I was attached to you like a damn kola and I wanted to give you space and-"

(Y/N) places a hand on Lena's mouth to keep her from talking any further.

'Lena, babe. I don't mind you falling on me like how we met the first time. I don't mind catching you and using me as your safety cushion BUT I really need you to get off of me. Your knee is adding more unwanted pressure on my crotch and it hurts."

"Fuck! I'm sorry." Lena got up quickly and (Y/N) just chuckled lowly but still groaning with the slight pain.

"It's fine. Well I should be leaving now. I think I just overstayed my visit here."

Lena realizes that they're still wearing the same clothes from last night. She wonders what happened and how (Y/N) is still here. She also noticed that she called her "babe." If someone else called her that pet name, she would have felt uncomfortable. Coming from (Y/N)'s lips, it sounded nice just like when she called her "babygirl" last night.

"No! Um. Why don't you stay a little longer? Eat breakfast with me?"

"Are you sure? We can always reschedule. I don't mind, Lena."

"I'm more than sure. Seriously. Why don't you take a shower? You can borrow my clothes if you want. Though there's not much that can fit you since you're a bit bigger in muscle size."

It's true. The CEO of LI could pass herself as a man for being so broad shoulders and muscular body. She can basically size up to any man's standards. She has a fashionable taste with suits that are always well fitted in many areas that people love to stare for endless hours.

"It's okay! I have extra clothes in my car. Why don't we both take a quick shower and we can make breakfast together?" (Y/N) suggested.

"Shower together?!" Lena gaps like a fish and widened her eyes. Friends don't shower together.

The (Y/H/C) hair woman laughs, "Lena. I didn't say that. I think you're still sleepy. I meant that since you have more than one bathroom in this place-"

"Oh. Oh! Yes you're right."

"Mhm. Though a shower with you must be nice . . ."

The young Luthor was a bit shocked that the older woman was being such a bold person again. Lena thinks that it's just harmless teasing. She wanted to get back at the woman but she's already walking out of the door to grab some extra clothes from her car.

Lena finally groans once (Y/N) steps out of the door. All Lena can think about is (Y/N)'s shirtless form, her lips, and her bold side comments that she's been making. Lena runs to her bathroom to go take a very cold shower.