Ch 44. The Good, The Bad, and The Evil

Notes: It's  a Halloween chapter. A little late but just trying to caught up with the holidays. You might hate me after this update haha. Enjoy!

Comments are always welcome :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halloween Day

Location: CatCo World Media

(Y/N) and Lena have the perfect Halloween costumes to the CatCo party. (Y/N) dressed up as Lucifer, wearing a 3 piece suit. A dark blood red collared shirt and the rest of her suit is black. To top off the look, (Y/N) made realistic devil horns.

Lena dresses up as Lucifer's sexy little baddie. The young CEO picked out a red and black lace dress that fits her curves in all the right ways with red high heel Louboutins. The dress was obviously too short. If Lena were to bend down, there's a good chance people might see heaven. To top off the look, she wore small horns with her signature red lipstick.

The two CEOs walked into the elevator together, slowly waiting to reach the party floor. (Y/N) couldn't keep her hands to herself because her arm is wrapped around Lena's waist. Clearly, Lena doesn't mind it one bit.

"You know. Lucifer owns all his little monsters." (Y/N) starts an elevator conversation.

"Indeed, he does." Lena hums back.

(Y/N) pulls out a thin black leather collar with a pendant attached to it. "The Devil's Pet"

"It would look great with your outfit, baby. Only if you're comfortable wearing it."

"If you say it looks good on my outfit. Why not?" Lena shrugs.

The young woman plays it cool but deep inside this small thing excites her. She feels turned on. She feels proud to be owned by her very own devil looking friend. (Y/N) gets behind her and gently puts on the collar then she slides hands down to her waist and lays her head on Lena's shoulder.

Both looking directly at the elevator doors, seeing their reflection before them.

"You look very fucking sexy, Miss Luthor." Her husky voices made Lena melt into (Y/N) even more.

The doors opened and the two walked into the party, hands together. The two CEOs caught everyone's attention. Many pulled their phones out to record and post on their social media platforms. Many women felt jealous and threatened to see that Lena is (Y/N)'s costume partner. Looking at the collar that the young Luthor wears, the women sent envious looks. Lena could care less.

Cat Grant stops in front them.

"My. My. If hell looks sexy as you then I can't wait for the devil to take me." She comments on (Y/N)'s costume.

She then looks over to Lena, "Lena. . . You look great."

(Y/N) half hugs the queen of media while still holding hands with her little devil's pet.

"It's nice to see you kitty, Cat."

"Call me Kitty again, I'll ruin your career, sweetheart."

(Y/N) rolls her eyes and watches the woman leave.

"She's feisty." Lena says

"Just cuz she's dressed up as a feisty cat."

"I'm going to go find my friends. Will you find yours?" The older CEO questions.

"Don't worry, babe. I won't let any earthly human lay a hand on me. I'm sure the devil won't be pleased if that ever happens" Lena fixes her devil's tie before leaving to hunt her friends.