Ch 4. Let's Talk About That

(Y/N)'s Apartment

(Y/N) walks back into one of the most expensive yet comfortable apartment buildings in National City. The two security men outside the building nods at (Y/N) before she enters the building. People who live in this building would usually show a card to prove that they live there but it wasn't necessary for her. The staff was required to remember the woman's face because the owner of this luxurious modern apartment building is owned by her very close uncle. Fun fact is that her family members own many properties.

Once inside, the two front desk people stood up immediately and greeted their boss's niece. "Good Evening, Miss (L/N)."

"Good Evening as well. Did the movers drop off the last boxes of my belongings while I was gone?"

"Oh yes! They just left about 30 minutes ago. I believe your friend, Jen, already sort it out." The older woman replied while the man nodded with her statement.

"Okay. Thank you!"

(Y/N) moves towards the elevator, pulling out a sleek platinum card to access the elevator. One of the cool features that the apartment possesses. The security feature was made by Lunar Industries which also uses the same technology in all their branches.

The numbers on the small screen in the top corner increased until it stopped to the top, the 45th floor. No one lives on this floor besides the CEO for more privacy and space. Using the same access card, she pulls it out again to open her door. She knew that Jen and Rex were inside but she also heard three other voices.

"Those voices sound very familiar," she thought to herself.

The moment she walked in, the talking stopped. Scanning the room carefully she instantly recognizes the three additional people in her flat.

Aubrie and Ajay Ramos made their way towards the door to welcome her home but Aubrie was a bit faster. She pulled (Y/N) into a warm embrace. "I miss you, friend. Agh you're finally here in National City. I was beginning to think that our long distance friendship might not last."

Aubrie and Ajay Ramos are siblings who are two years apart. People would often ask the two if they are twins which is not surprising since they're very close to each other.

"She was very excited to see you again." The brother states while waiting for his turn to give a welcome hug. Once Aubrie lets go, he comes with the same amount of warmth.

The third person that that (Y/N) recognized is Ben Wu, Head of Public Relations for Lunar Industries. "Can you two stop hogging her? I'm right here waiting for my hug." (Y/N) rolls her eyes but puts on a smile that she's happy to see all her close friends.

"Get your gay ass over here and hug me!"

Everyone laughs while Ben just huffs but obeys the order. Rex and Jen are busy in the kitchen, the Ramos siblings went back to the kitchen countertop and flopped down on the barstool seats.

"Speaking of gay. I think Lena Luthor had a gay panic? Or is it gay moment?" (Y/N) says.

Everyone stops what they're doing and gives their full attention to their so called boss friend with confused looks. (Y/N) didn't realize they were giving her looks until she closed the fridge door after getting a bottle of water.

"Did I hear that correctly?" Jen says to the group.

Ben jumps in quickly, "you met the youngest Luthor? The CEO of L-Corp? The genius who is ruling the technology industries in this area? In the public? Do you not realize that this small encounter could ruin the value of the upcoming announcements?"