Ch 59. We'll Be Okay

AN: I know I'm lacking on updates ;( Sometimes I come across a writer's block or I've been busy planning a timeline for the upcoming story after this one. I hope you're not giving up on this story ! 

P.S : Supergirl season 6 is coming back this month. Just wtf. I'm excited yet sad at the same time. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Sunday Morning

Lena hasn't woken up yet but (Y/N) has. She had the idea of getting up and going to make breakfast in Lena's kitchen but didn't want her movements to wake the little Irish woman.

She has a better idea for a wake up call.

Underneath the sheets, (Y/N) rubs her hand against Lena's ass. The small woman moves a bit against the contact. Next, (Y/N) kisses Lena's neck. Sucking and biting one after the other. She earns a whimper from the sleepy figure.

"Wake up, baby." (Y/N) says into her ear. She moves her hand between Lena's tights and rubs fabric that prevents the CEO from touching that forbidden fruit.

"Mmm." Lena moans. She's definitely woke up to those pleasurable touches.

Lena's constant moaning and whimpering got (Y/N) extremely hard now. She grinds her hips a bit more into Lena's ass for more contact. (Y/N) rubs her whole hand on Lena's cunt, making her folds become more slick.

Lena groans loudly when (Y/N) stops massaging her needing cunt. She was about to complain until she felt (Y/N) lean to the side to grab a condom from the drawer nightstand. In seconds, the older CEO strips her boxers and rolls the condom on and leans back to Lena's back.

(Y/N) yanks Lena's short sleep and panties off and slides her thick hard cock through her wet folds before pushing the tip inside . Lena hisses but her body welcomes her lover's cock. She bottoms out and shoves both her hands under Lena's shirt to grab those perfect round tits.

(Y/N) takes her time pushing and pulling her cock into Lena's pussy, "why do you always feel so good, babygirl?"

"You're a bit tight. . . Fuck I hope you always feel this tight for me, baby." (Y/N) adds on sweet whispers.

"Agh Yess. I'll keep my pussy nice and tight for you. I'll figure out ways to keep my holes feeling this good for you." Lena moans.

"Such a perfect slut queen." (Y/N) switches her lazy thrusts and picks up the pace. The wet slapping sounds get louder, turning both of them on even more.

"Fuck! Yes! Anything for my king!" Lena slides a hand to play with her swollen clit as (Y/N)'s thrusts get harder.

The raven haired throws her head back which gave perfect access for (Y/N) to attack her neck with love bites again.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Shit!" Lena cries out and cums around (Y/N)'s cock. After a few seconds and pumping into Lena's creamy cunt, (Y/N) bursts her sperm into the condom. They stayed connected while catching their breath.

"Mmm a great way to wake up, babe."

(Y/N) chuckles and gently pulls out from Lena's hole, removes the condom and tosses into the nearby trash can. She slides out of the bed and puts back her boxers. The young Luthor stays in bed and just watches her boyfriend walk around the room to find her clothes.

"Babe. Do you really need to put back your clothes on? I very much enjoy you in your boxers and sport bra on. But I really prefer you naked in my penthouse." Lena purrs.

(Y/N) comes around to give Lena her morning kiss, "I'll just put back my shirt. At least you can enjoy looking at my junk while I cook you breakfast."