Ch 56. She's More Active Than Me

3 weeks later

Lena and (Y/N) have gotten really comfortable with each ever since they broke the barrier of having sex together for the first time. They both discuss how open they should be with one another and that communication is always important. Lena finally gets to experience all of (Y/N) when it comes to intimate moments. When (Y/N) feels really horny, she doesn't hesitate to call her girlfriend. Of course, Lena can't say no because she would feel the same as well.

The two fuck each other like rabbits in the wild. After work, they would have sex in either penthouse. After (Y/N)'s workout, Lena can't resist riding the hot sweaty CEO. When Lena hosts a investor meeting, (Y/N) would follow her to her office and bend the young CEO over her own desk and fuck her right then and there.

Lena had to give Jess a raise to always postpone her meeting or fill in her position for informational meetings. (Y/N) would have to raise her assistants paychecks as well. Since their sex drive is so high, they both had to stock up on condoms and lube almost everywhere. (Y/N) always has a condom or two in her outfits just in case.

***

Location: Lunar Industries

"Good afternoon, Sarah. Is (Y/N) busy?" The raven hair asks before she could step inside her boyfriend's office. She knows that she is allowed anytime despite having an all access card to any floor of the building. She doesn't want to look rude if she's meeting someone important at the moment.

"Nope. She just finished a break down meeting not too long ago. I'm sure she's just doing some paperworks or answering emails." The assistant replies.

Lena goes inside without knocking. She finds that the CEO is missing from her chair but she followed a scent of cigarette burning not too far from where she's standing. The raven haired puts down her bag on the couch and heads on to the balcony where the CEO is hanging around.

"Hello, darling."

A few more puffs and the CEO discards the stick in the cigarette bin, "Hey, baby."

They kiss and head back inside. Instead of sitting on (Y/N)'s lap as usual, Lena props herself up on the desk and (Y/N) stands between her legs.

"I miss you." Lena admits as she tugs on her lover's belt.

The older CEO smiles into Lena's lips, "I miss you, too, baby. . . Is my Queen feeling needy again?"

"I may be a bit sensitive from last night but I feel like I can go another round."

"Be careful what you ask for, babygirl." (Y/N) plays with the end of  Lena's dress, she rubs a hand on her thigh then steadily moves up to Lena's warm cunt.

The raven haired opens up her legs to give (Y/N) a good view of what she's dealing with. With her fingers, she moves her panties aside and rubs her wetness up and down her needy folds.

"You feel ready for me."

"I'm always ready for you, Daddy."

(Y/N) opens a side drawer that contains all the condoms and lube. She unzips her slacks and slides down to her ankles, with quick speed, she removes Lena's dress and everything underneath it. Lena felt the hairs of her body prick up as the cold air in the room hit her. The older CEO picks a ribbed  condom for extra sensation and rolls her on her hard members.

"Play with yourself. Beg me how much you want my cock." (Y/N) applies a handful of lube and pumps the length up and down to get herself ready for her main event. She right away used two fingers to play with her clit and made circles to some fraction.