Chapter 25 • Guiding Hands

WARNING : This chapter contain's sexual content.

"Y-You have a swimming pool?" I stuttered out, as he took us out into his backyard, making me realize I've never even seen his backyard before.

"Mhm.." he smiled, making me look over into his crystal clear pool that was the nicest pool I've seen in my entire life. I stared in awe as I looked at his pool and backyard.

"I don't even have a bathing suit," I admitted, making him tilt his head at me.

"Just wear your underwear and bra," he shrugged.

"But it's cold-," I went to go on but he quickly cut me off.

"Uh, uh, uh. No excuses. We can take a warm bath or shower afterwards," he smirked. He set me down, leaving me to wrap my arms around my chest as it was freezing outside. I watched as he turned the pool lights on before he turned back to me a grin on his lips.

"Come on Janie.." he trailed off, tilting his head. I looked down at my white undergarments before I stared back up at him.

"I'm wearing white," I admitted, making him playfully shake his head at me. "I'm not going to look," he defensively put his hands up.

I took a deep breath, my hands dropping as I gave a nod. "Alright then," I confessed, making him cheer.

"There's the Janie I know, now come on," he grabbed my hand with a grin, taking me to hover over the deep end with him.

He grabbed me and wrapped me into his arms, making my eyes widen, "Stephen.." I trailed off, seeing him widely smirk at my fear, before he jumped in, me still in his arms as he did so, making me scream, "Stephen!"

My body was met with the freezing cold water, beginning to shiver as I came up to the surface, wiping my eyes. I was immediately met with him laughing. I glared at him, before I couldn't help but giggle with him.

Once our laughter died down, I questioned,"how did that not hurt as you jumped in the water?" My eyes were met with the cuts on his face.

"How did what?" He asked, making me swim closer to him and point to the cut on his lip. "Oh," he nodded his head, "it didn't hurt bad," he admitted.

I looked around at his backyard, which was of course just as nice as his house was. "I'm sorry," I heard him chuckle, making me look over at him in confusion.

"Sorry for what?" I questioned, making him grin as he stated, "that I made you jump in, you're shivering."

"It's okay, I'm sure if I swim around more, I'll get warmer," I admitted, going to try and swim away but he stopped me.

"Let's try and see who gets to the shallow end first," he whispered to me, making me purse my lips to the side in debate.

"What's the prize," I smiled, making him look at me with a half grin, loosely hanging on his lips.

"If you win, what do you want?" He asked me, making me bite the inside of my cheek in debate.

"Hmm.. this is a hard one. I could have anything I want right now..." I trailed off, before I got it, making a huge smile widen onto my lips.