ch-15

Hey guys. I hope you guys comment on my book. I really love reading comments and maybe replying to them! Also, I know it seems like I'm going a bit off theme but don't worry, I will soon start uploading BNHA chapters soon. After that there will be no more crossovers... If you do want crossovers, just comment the name and maybe I'll do it, but I should know and watched the anime. Thank you for reading this!

Now, we are back in our assassination classroom and I decided I would be in my part wolf form in class like I am at home! But only after I climb the hill. I heard there is going to be a transfer student. I hope they accept me too. I reach there early and enter the class only to see a box at the back of the class. I look at it questionably and hide my ears and tail. A picture of a purple haired girl pops up and says. "Ohayo new classmate. I am Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery. It's nice to meet you." and with that, the screen fades to black. I shrug and went to my seat. I plugged in my earphones and listened to music while closing my eyes. After a few minutes, someone taps me on the shoulder. "What is it?" I asked sleepily. "Get up, the class is starting." Karma said. I take off my earphones and try to focus on what Koro-sensei's teaching even though I don't have to.

Suddenly, AIFA starts shooting anti-sensei bbs at Koro-sensei at a high speed creating a deafening sound. I start whimpering because my enhanced hearing even without wolf ears wasn't helping. I cover my ears but I could still hear it, real loud. After a few minutes, it stops. I shakily get up. "I'm just gonna skip..." I said as I walked out. I walked around the forest while singing a song I wrote but didn't upload. It's also in my male voice.

After strolling around I sat on my favourite ditching tree and decided to stay here till the school's over. I could hear the firing till here. Poor friends. I just played video games and listened to music. 

~The next day~
I entered the classroom cautiously, not yet trusting AIFA to know my secret about having powers. I saw that AIFA was tied up. I sighed out of relief and slumped down on my seat. "Hey, who did this to AIFA?" I asked. "I did." Terasaka says proudly. "Thanks man, I thought I'd have to skip again." I thanked and patted his shoulder. During class, AIFA tried to take out her weapons but failed. "Koro-sensei, I can't take out my guns like this, please remove my restraints." AIFA request's. "Er... I don't know..." Koro-sensei trails off. "Is this your doing? You know this is harming me, in violation of your agreement." AIFA said. I saw something zoom past my head and saw that Terasaka threw the duct tape at AIFA. "Wrong, it was me. You're a pain in the ass any way you look at it. Learn some common sense before you start firing away, ya box of bolts." Terasaka said. "Machines don't know what common sense is!" Sugaya said. "We'll release you once class's over." Hara explained to AIFA. "That's what you get. If we keep getting repeats of yesterday, we won't be able to learn anything." Sugino reasoned. "If you keep doing what you did yesterday, I won't be able to attend classes because of my overly sensitive hearing." I told her. The day went smoothly with AIFA not disrupting the class.

~The next day~
I woke up with a start, I had a nightmare in which I was with my father and he was abusing me. I checked the time, 6:45am. I still have 1 and a half hour left before class starts. Guess I should just waste my time a little. I played Overwatch for sometime then an idea for a song came in my mind. 'Stand out fit in'. I named it. It's about my life as a kid. I was scolded by my parents and some others because I am a tomboy. All of the songs I'm writing in this month, started from 2 days ago, will be in my male voice. It was a request so I decided to go with it. I didn't have time for making a tune because it was already 7:30. Oh shit, I'm gonna be late! I quickly get dressed and packed a bento. No time for breakfast. I run to school. By the time I reached class, I was tired as fuck. At least I'm here on time. I see that the AIFA is now a lively girl with emotions. "AIFA, is that you?" I asked. "Alpha! Ohayo. And yes it's me." she answers cheerfully. I smile at her and went to my seat. Maybe I can trust her to know my secret. "The foster feeling of closeness, I gave her a full LCD display, and body and uniform modeling software. Made it myself, with 6 million and 6 thousand yen. Rich expressions and cheerful conversation skills, plus the vast amount of software and memory to run it all: another 11 million. 3 thousand yen! All I have left in my purse, is 5 measly yen!" he explains. We all sweatdropped.