ch-3

I wake up around 5:30 and dress up into my training clothes. I told my eomma  and Min unnie about my audition and how I'm gonna live with BTS. I also asked my mom if she could get many disappearing training suits (you know the training clothes she wore during the shapeshift training? She got them made with the same material.)  made so that I can practice my quirk there too. I mean I have mastered shape shift but I want to try and increase the time usage of it. I packed all of my training suits and clothes yesterday only so all I need to do now is wait for my manager to pick me up. I wonder if my manager will be a hyung or an unnie. Probably it's a female. 

(your outfit and all your clothes are in your bag)A van pulled up at the house and I dashed to the door but not before writing a note to eomma and unnie because they weren't awake

A van pulled up at the house and I dashed to the door but not before writing a note to eomma and unnie because they weren't awake. A boy around 20 or so comes out of the van. "Are you my manager?" I ask. "Yes. My name is Lee Jirin. And you are Kim Y/n right?" "Yes." "Excellent. I was told you don't like calling people oppa. That's okay 'cause I don't like it when people call me oppa. You can call me hyung. Let's go." "Ok hyung. Let's go!" We went inside the van and headed towards the dorm which was not far away. "You know, I could have easily just jogged my way here." I stated. "Jinja?! You must be one athletic child." "Well, I exercise and train everyday so you can say that." "Wow. Anyways we're here. Be a little quiet, the boys are still asleep. They know that someone's about to come but they don't know it's a girl or a boy. By the way, your bedroom isn't girly and stuff. Is that ok?" he asked. "Ok? That's wonderful! What colour are the walls?" I asked excitement clearly laced in my voice. "Well it is mainly black and white with some grey. There is a punching bag attached near the empty wall." "Yay!" We then quietly enter the dorm and Rin hyung shows me my room. "Unpack and decorate your room however you want. You need to come to the company by 8:00. The boys will be up by that time so you need to come a little early." "Ok thank you Rin hyung!" "Rin? Is that my nickname now?" He asks. "Yep." "Ok then. Bye!" "Bye" I then decorate my room.

 By the time I finished, it was 7:30 am

 By the time I finished, it was 7:30 am. I went out for a run while taking all the stuff I need so I will go directly to the company. I reached the company by 7:55. Rin hyung was sitting in the lobby while drinking something and reading newspaper. "Hey hyung I'm here." That must have startled him a little because he jumped a little. "Oh it's you Y/n. You scared me." "Oops. Sorry. Anyways, where am I gonna go first?" "You have dance lessons first. Just go through that hall, turn right then left. Also your dance studio is beside BTS' so if you wanna surprise your brother during your break, please do so." "Ok thank you!" I ran towards my dance studio. I entered it and it was huge!