ch-17

I was sitting on a tree near the pool Koro-sensei found yesterday, watching the students execute Terasaka's plan. Others were wearing their summer uniforms while I just wore my regular uniform, just my vest wasn't there, my sleeves were neatly folded, the collar button was unbuttoned, and my tie was hanging loose from my neck. Suddenly, the dam of our pool exploded and the students started flowing with the current. I quickly turned back to full human, jumped down and ran to save them. I quickly grabbed Kurahashi and Nagisa and set them on the ground. One by one me and Koro-sensei managed to save most of the students. After Koro-sensei saved Yoshida, someone attacked him. I saw it was Itona and Shiro... -I still need to save Hara but I can't unless I use my powers, but I can't use my powers unless those 2 go away...- I wasn't paying attention to what was happening till I heard a cute little sneeze. I looked where that cute noise came from to see... Itona? He kept on sneezing. Oh lord how can someone look so cute while sneezing? I mentally awed at the sight of him sneezing. When I focused back onto the present, Koro-sensei had already saved Hara. "His weakness is the same as Koro-sensei's right? So all we have to do is use his tricks right back on him." Karma said. I caught on what was happening and jumped down into the water too. We all started to splash Itona in water. After sometime, his tentacles were very swollen. 

"You've absorbed a lot I see. Your advantage is dwindling." I said. "So, what now? We don't want you to claim the prize money, for one. Your plans almost got us killed and Terasaka got all beat up in the process. If you want to continue, we're gonna have a hardcore splash party." Karma said. "Well, you got us. Itona, let's go." Shiro said. "Well wasn't that a fun time with everyone? Why don't you join us, for real this time?" Koro-sensei asked. Itona hesitated. "Itona." Shiro said. He immediately went to Shiro. "Itona, wait!" I yelled. He turned back. "Please stay with us..." I said and looked at him with pleading eyes. I don't want a cutie going bad or something! He hesitated but Shiro's stern face made him turn around and walk away. I turned around and pouted. I let an adorable person go! I saw Hara scolding Terasaka for calling her fat. "You really are tactless Terasaka. No wonder you let people wrap you around their little fingers." Karma said. "Shut it Karma! You don't get to be up there talking down at me." Terasaka said and pulled Karma into the river. I burst out laughing. "Is this how you treat your boss?!" Karma asked as he got up. "My boss?! What kind of boss would make someone take a tentacle hit with his bare chest?! For a world class slacker, you sure scored a sweet part in all this!" Terasaka yelled. I laughed harder. All of them started soaking and attacking Karma. I turned to wolf form and used my tail to splash him. We all had fun.

~Time skipu~
So, Koro-sensei told us the students who will score the best in the class and/or the grade, will get a tentacle. This is the first time I really really want to top the exams. Right now, I was at the exam hall, walking to the exam room. I sat down at my seat and waited for the exam to begin. As soon as it did, I felt like I was a gladiator, killing those weird monsters. But I noticed I was alone this time. Oh well, I'm gonna kill them myself. One after the other, I killed all of them. Now, last exam. I quickly killed all the monsters and handed the paper. I was walking out peacefully after giving my exams. On my way out, I bumped into Asano. "Oh, look who it is, the fallen star pupil." He mocked. My eyes widened. -What the fuck happened to him?!- I thought. "Why the mean attitude Gaku?" I asked. "You don't get to call me that anymore. You are just a class E scum to me now. Someone from the E class can't be my friend, including you. I bet you're gonna fail the exams like your class E friends." he laughs meanly. My eye twitches and I grabbed his face. "Were you only my friend because you knew I was smart and was in A class? Tch, one thing I hate is a fake friend. Meaning I hate you." I let go of his face and walked away, blinking away my tears. -Fuck Fake Friends.- I thought. Wait, it gave me another idea for a song.

~Time skipu to the results~
"First in the E class and first in the grade... Rio Nakamura and Y/n Kim!" Koro-sensei announced. "Hell yeah!" I yelled. "That tentacle is ours!" We yelled together. "Next is Japanese. First in E-class and in grade... Y/n Kim! However she shares the position with Gakushuu Asano." Koro-sensei said. 2-1 we're still winning. "Let's move on, in social studies, first in E class, Yuma Isogai and Y/n Kim! As for first in grade... Congratulations! You beat out Asano to the top spot! 97/100!" Koro-sensei exclaimed "Yesss!" we both cheered. "Next up... First in E class for science are Y/n Kim and Minami Okuda! And... First for the grade are also Y/n Kim and Minami Okuda!" Koro-sensei yelled. "Last is Math... First in E class goes to... Y/n Kim! But she is tied with Asano." Koro-sensei told. "5-2! We won!!" I yelled.