ch-20

~The next day after returning home and going to school~ (BTW you got permission to take Riku with you. Don't ask how.)
"Alpha! Tell us about All Might." A reporter asked as I was trying to get inside the school. I looked at her with a blank face. "I'm sorry, but I don't have time for this. I'm gonna be late for my classes." I said and walked past her. I reached the classroom and opened my bag. Riku peeked out. "Hey Riku." I smiled. "Hey master! Is this your school? It's so cool." He said. My smile got brighter and I pet him gently. "Is that a fox?" Iida asked, startling me. "Oh yeah. This is my pet Riku! And before you say that pets aren't allowed, I got permission from Principal Nezu himself!" I told him. He nods. "Interesting choice in pets Alpha." he said. "Ah, I found him in the forest alone so I asked if he wanted to stay with me and he agreed! And now he's officially mine." I explained as I rubbed my cheek against Riku's. (Face cheek.)

~Time for homeroom~
"Kim, I hope your pet won't interrupt the classes." Aizawa-sensei said. "He won't sir. He is usually calm and peaceful." I explained and he nodded. "Anyways, good job on yesterday's battle trial. I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a child. And Midoriya, you settled it by breaking your arm again. You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing again and again. And as long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you can do. And Alpha, good job" Aizawa-sensei lectured then complimented.

"Hai, sensei!" Deku exclaimed. "Arigato." I said. "Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry for the late notice but today, you'll be...." he started. Watch it be picking a class representative. "Decide a class representative." he ended. Almost everybody started screaming. I covered my poor wolf ears. And Riku hid inside my bag. 

"Silence please!" Iida said, successfully silencing all the students. "Being a class representative is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader-" "then we should vote to choose one." I cut his sentence off. 

Then the others starting saying things like knowing each other for too short of a time and not trusting. "Exactly, then that would mean the person who would get the most votes is the most trust-worthy. What do you think Aizawa sensei?" Iida asked. "I don't care. Just finish it before homeroom." sensei said as he fell asleep.

I just voted for Busi. When I looked at the results, my eyes widened. 5 votes?! "Just give my role to Busi." I said. His eyes widened but he accepted it anyway. "I got zero votes....." Iida trembled. "Then the class rep is Midoriya and deputy class rep is Yaoyorozu." Aizawa-sensei said as they both stood at the front.

~Time skipu to lunch~
Me, Riku and the Bakusquad as they call themselves were eating till we heard an alarm. "There has been a level 3 security breach." was announced. "This means someone broke in. Let's go" I said as we got up and exited the lunchroom. It was very crowded. Someone pushed me against the glass window, Riku was on my head. After a few seconds, someone's hands were pressed at both sides of my head, blocking my exit. I looked at the person, it was Wang. "What the fuck?! I can't move." He yelled.

I looked outside, trying to stop my cheeks from being so red. It was the press?! "Wang it's the press!" I yelled so he could hear me. I had a feeling that it wasn't just some mere reporters.... His eyes widened and someone pushed him even more. Our cheeks were now squishing each other. I spotted Iida. "Iida!" I yelled as I grabbed Wang's shoulder to keep him away a little.

He looked at us. "Alpha!" he yelled. I managed to get near him. "I'm gonna make you float and make you go at the exit. Tell everyone to calm down!" I yelled. I gave Riku to Wang, turned into Espeon and made him float. He floated and used his engines to roll to the front. His glasses fell off but Uraraka thankfully caught them. He crashed into the exit sign and yelled. "Everyone! Everything's fine! It's just the media! There's nothing to panic about. Everything's fine! This is UA. Let us act in a way befitting the best of the best." He said. They all calmed down after that. I brought him back to where we were and turned back. I grabbed Riku and went to the class.

"C'mon class rep, begin." Yaomomo said as the both of them stood on the podium. (?) "N-now, let us decide on the other class officers. But first, can I say something? I think.... Tenya Iida should be the class rep! He was able to get everyone's attention in such a cool way. I think it would be best if he does it." Deku explained. Other students agreed with him. "If the class rep has nominated me, then it cannot be helped. But it was Alpha who gave the idea and helped." Iida said.

"Alpha can be the class idol!" Uraraka exclaimed. "Uravity I don't think a class has a class idol." I said. "Wait, Uravity? What's that? And, our class will have a class idol!" She said. I sighed. "Fine then. I'll be the class idol." I said. "Oh and Uravity is a nickname, Ura from Uraraka, and avity from your quirk zero-gravity." I explained. Her mouth formed an 'o' "That's such a cute nickname!" She cheered. "Hey Riku, what do you think of the class idol?" I asked. "It sounds fun." he answered. The class idol eh? Sounds intersting. It's gonna be a fun year for sure....

That's it for today's chapter, hope you enjoyed.
Love,
Author-chan.