「Chapter Two」

disclaimer: koda will not be included in the story and momo will sit in his spot, while y/n will sit next to todoroki. enjoy :>

Y/n quickly chugged her third water bottle and then exited the car, thanking the driver.

Momo smiled amusingly, "I see what you're up to."

"You do? Makes sense, we've only known each other for fifteen years." Y/n and Momo walked into the school, immediately being eyed by a good number of students. She grabbed another water bottle from her bag and drank it. She muttered to her sister, "Geez, I guess this is the con of being recommended, huh?"

Momo peacefully sighed, "Let's not let it get to our heads, though I do admit, it is kind of flattering..."

Y/n crushed the now empty water bottle and tossed it in the trash, "Mhm." She nodded, "There's the class.. I can't wait to see who-"

"Welcome!" A tall boy with glasses greeted.

"H-Hello..!" Y/n shyly waved.

"Nice to meet you, call me Yaoyorozu. Or-" Momo looked at her sister.

"Y/n. Call me by my first name, I prefer it anyway." Y/n said, Momo furrowing her brows. Y/n had always refused to go by 'Yaoyorozu'.

"Nice to meet the both of you! My name is Tenya Iida."

*____________________*

Tenya Iida

Age: 15

Occupation: Student

Quirk: Engine

*____________________*

"Tch-" A boy with blonde hair put his legs on the table with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey! Do you have no respect for the people who built this?!" Iida was quick to lecture the boy, and Y/n looked around the class. She looked to where her seat was and sat down.

Y/n looked to the boy sitting next to her, and smiled, "Uh, hey.."

The boy looked up from his book and simply nodded to her, "Hello."

"I'm Y/n Yaoyorozu, but just call me Y/n. You're a recommended student too, right? Todoroki, was it?"

"Yes."

"Nice to meet you." Y/n looked forward to the argument between Iida and the misbehaved boy.

"Go somewhere else if you want to be like that." Everyone looked over to see a scruffy man in a yellow sleeping bag, on the floor, "This is the hero course." He made his way out of the sleeping bag, and while Iida was distracted, Y/n slowly took her hands out of his.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you."

*____________________*

Shota Aizawa

Age: 30

Occupation: Teacher

Quirk: Erasure

*____________________*

The class was shocked, "Homeroom teacher!?"

"It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field." He said as he pulled out gym uniforms.

. . .