「Chapter Seven」

Once the clock struck 3:21p.m., the students of Class 1-A were practically unable to exit their classroom. Some others stood staring through the windows.

As soon as the doors opened, a crowd of students stood outside the threshold.

"Wh..Wh-What's going on!?" Uraraka exclaimed.

"What business do you have with Class A?" Iida asked.

"We can't get out!" Mineta complained, "What'd you come here for, anyway?"

Y/n straightened her leg, hiding her injury to avoid attention while chugging a large bottle of water.

Bakugo, hunching as he walked, said, "Scouting out enemies, small fry."

Mineta started quivering in disbelief as he pointed towards Bakugo, Midoriya giving the body language as though saying 'this is the norm'.

Bakugo walked towards the threshold of the door, "We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably wanna check is out before the sports festival."

"That's Kacchan in neutral." Midoriya told Mineta.

Bakugo practically stared down on the other students in front of the doorway, "There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!"

"Stop calling people 'extras' just because you don't know them!" Iida scolded as Uraraka and Midoriya were shocked at his words.

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like," An indigo-colored haired boy made his way through the crowd of students, "but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this?"

Iida, Mineta, Uraraka, and Midoriya (the students standing behind Bakugo), all vigorously shook their heads as he growled.

The boy sighed, "Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned." He had dark circles under his eyes and he rubbed the back of his neck, "There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?"

Bakugo's eyes squinted as he eyed the student talking.

"The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer some people out."

Some of the students of Class 1-A were hit with a sense of fear at that realization, and it caused Y/n to look at the indigo haired student.

"Scouting out the enemy?" The boy eyed the class, "I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war." His eyes shifted straight into Bakugo's, and they both glared at each other. "The two of you are quite interesting students-"

"Hey, hey! I'm from Class B next door! I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it!" A student yelled. He growled, "Don't get so full of yourselves, all of you!"

Bakugo sighed as he gripped his bag and started making his way out of the class and through the crowd of students.

"Hey, you ignoring me, bastards!?"

"Wait a minute! Bakugo, what're you both gonna do about this!?" Kirishima asked, "Bakugo, it's your fault that everyone's hating on you!"

Bakugo turned his head to answer Kirishima's question, "It doesn't matter."

"Huh!?"

"It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top."

. . .