「Chapter Three」

Join our discord to get inside access, hints, teasers, and even be able to help with the story. You can also chat with the mods and other members, it's literally a cult and it's a lot of fun! I'm adding a lot of bots to mess around with, so join us!! (Link in the comment part of this paragraph)

"Fuck these hoes." Y/n said as she put on her shoes.

"What?" Lady tilted her head.

"Everyone. Watch! I'm gonna go this whole time not using my Quirk until the Sports Festival. I'll show everyone why I got accepted, not because of some hella cool Quirk like Momo's..."

"Did you sleep last night?" Lady asked, "Also, that sounds very unnecessary..."

"No! See you when I get home." With that said, Y/n left the house and got in the car, and sat next to Momo.

The car took off and Momo eyed her sister, "You look off today. Is something on your mind?"

Y/n had an evil look on her face, but she tried to keep it lowkey, "Oh it's nothing. I'm just gonna assert dominance."

Momo chuckled and shook her head, "And how are you going to do that?"

"The key is to make everyone think you're average. And then the Sports Festival hits, and when people underestimate you, it's all over. I'm gonna kick their asses."

"Your language, Y/n.. You never fail to impress me with these antics of yours."

. . .

"I am..." The students could hear All Might's booming voice from the other door, and Y/n pursed her lips in a line, "...coming through the door like a normal person!!" All Might bursted through the door in a dramatic pose as he made his way to the front of the class. To Y/n, All Might was just the top hero, and not her source of inspiration and achievement like many others. He was amazing, she didn't doubt that, but there was someone else she looked up to.

"It's All Might!" Kaminari smiled.

"Wow, he really is a teacher!" Kirishima smirked.

Tsuyu put her finger to her chin, "That's the costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?"

The students continued to comment on All Might's costume and how amazing it was to have him as a teacher.

"I teach Hero Basic Training," All Might stood, as though proud, in front of the class with his hands on his hips in a heroic like pose, "It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject!" He posed again, flexing, "Let's get right to it! This is what we do today--" He turned around and in his hand held a card, in red print all caps, BATTLE. "Combat training!"

Some of the class was excited while others weren't so. Y/n grinned and crossed her arms.

"And to go with that are these!" All Might pointed to the wall, where four of it's pieces had boxes in it's glass interior, "Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started."

The whole classed boomed with excitement.

"After you change, gather in Ground Beta!"

"Yes, sir!"

. . .

"What do you think?" Y/n posed.

"You kept it hidden from me when you were designing it, Y/n." Momo said.

Y/n's hero costume (below) was designed perfectly they way she wanted. The black parts of her suit were meant to keep her body cool and was lathered internally with a moisturizing property. When Y/n uses her Quirk, and uses the water elements of it, she typically uses the water from her body since there isn't always water around her. There were plenty of open areas so she could extract the water from her body, but since she couldn't be near naked like her twin sister, Y/n had blue, light up tubes made of firm material that she could store the water in, and shoot it out with the force of her power.

 There were plenty of open areas so she could extract the water from her body, but since she couldn't be near naked like her twin sister, Y/n had blue, light up tubes made of firm material that she could store the water in, and shoot it out with t...

Y/n put a bandage over her left eye. It was necessary to.. keep her in control. She had to put it on every time she engaged in combat, but she hated wearing the thing, so she didn't wear it 24/7. If there was any unexpected attack, it wasn't hard to just put it on.

"I like it though. What do you think of mine?" Momo showed off her outfit.

As all the students came out through the exit, Mineta eyed Y/n and Momo's physique.

Mineta's eyes were like stars, though, not with good intentions.. "What hot bods! Small waist and thick legs.. Big boobs.. The hero course is the best!" He yelled.

"Now, it's time for combat training!"

"Sir!" Iida spoke, "This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be deducting urban battles again?"

"No, we're going to move two steps ahead. Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals-- In this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles."

"Without basic training?" Tsuyu asked.

"This is a real battle to understand those basics! However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up."

"How will wins and losses be determined?" Momo asked.

"Can we beat them up anyway?" Bakugo asked.

"Will the punishment be expulsion like with Mr. Aizawa?" Uraraka asked.

"How shall we be split up?" Yet another question asked by Iida.

"Isn't this cape crazy?" Aoyama winked, showing off his galaxy inspired cape.

"I'll answer all your questions!" All Might opened a book, "Now listen here."

"A script?" Midoriya inquired.

All Might explained, "The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes."

Y/n pouted her lips, "The situation feels very American."

All Might held up a box labeled Lots, "Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!"

"They're being decided so haphazardly?" Iida questioned.

Midoriya answered, "Pros often have to create makeshift teams with heroes from other agencies, so maybe that's why?"

"I see. The discernment to look ahead.." Iida bowed, "Please excuse my rudeness!"

"It's fine. Let's do this quickly! The teams are..."