「Chapter Six」

Those present at the scene quickly took cover as a barrage of punches and large forces of energy broke out between the fight with All Might and the creature called a 'Nomu'.

It was incredible watch, being able to see the #1 Pro Hero fight with such insane power.

"A head-on fist fight!?" Midoriya exclaimed.

Todoroki stared, pupils dilated, at the hero's massive power.

"W-Wow!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Whoa.." Y/n could only stare at the power in front of her as Todoroki put her down, leaving her to balance on one leg.

"I-I can't get near them!" The shadow cried.

"If your Quirk isn't shock nullification but shock absorption, then there's a limit to it, right!?" All Might yelled as the ground below them started crumbling, and pieces of it started to fly out.

Midoriya's eyes widened, 'He's defeating it almost as if it's nothing!'

All Might let out a war cry as he delivered a powerful punch onto Nomu, sending him flying through the trees. All Might continued to relentlessly attack the creature. They were soon in an air battle, punching and sending shots at each other at insane speeds. He grabbed a hold of Nomu's arm, swung it around midair, and threw him to the ground with incredible strength; making the floor crumble.

Todoroki and Bakugo had the same look of shock, Kirishima was smiling at what he was seeing, and Y/n and Midoriya could only stare.

All Might crashed back down to the ground where Nomu was. He gathered up the power in his hand again, and delivered the final punch, sending Nomu flying and crashing into the dome, breaking it's glass and soaring into the day sky.

The class and teachers stared shocked at All Might's power.

Mineta started crying, "It's All Might! There's no one else that could do something so amazing!"

"His brute strength is crazy.." Kirishima stated.

Todoroki thought to himself, 'So this is the top..'

'Is this... the world of the Pros..?' Bakugo's pupils dilated to a small size, thinking the same thing as Todoroki.

"All Might..." Midoriya mumbled.

"Impossible!!!" The villain yelled, shaking in place. 'I can't believe he did that to my Nomu...' He looked around until his eyes landed on Y/n, "I won't let a wannabe hero get out of this alive!"

"What the-?!" Y/n gritted her teeth in pain as her lower body started to get sucked into the warp. She held onto the ground, her arms starting to shake. She forced herself to use one hand before outstretching the other and using the last amount of energy she had to send a giant wave towards the villains, forcing them to scour and leave. Y/n quickly crawled out of the warp with help from Midoriya and Kirishima.

She gripped onto her leg, but her grip started to weaken as her body gave in to her dehydration.

. . .

"Ugh..." Y/n woke up to a stinging headache and surveyed her surroundings.

"Ah, Y/n!" Momo's head perked up at the sight of her sister regaining her consciousness.

"Welcome to Earth." An old woman, Recovery Girl, rolled towards Y/n in her chair, "How's your leg feeling?"

"Not too bad anymore, thank you."

"Miss, when can we go home?" Momo asked.

"I just need to take out her IV and she should be good to go!"