Chapter 8 - Missing his Kiss

It was a small table with a white cloth covering it. Small candle lights were the only thing that lit up the room, small plates with meats drizzled is spices and sauces; a platter in the middle with breads and cheeses waiting to be dipped in spicy and tangy concoctions. I was in awe; it’s the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.

"I thought that it would be better if we ate here," he brings me to the small table pulling out my redwood chair and placing a napkin on my lap. He takes the seat across from me.

"I wish I was wearing my dress right now," I say with my hand to my cheek.

"Its all right, you look beautiful." I blush.

We almost ate everything on our plates including the one between us. After every bit the juices of the foods dripped down my lips; delicious. We conversant about how his career was going and how it might effect our relationship and thought it would be better if we spent every moment that we had with each other. I truly feel special at this point, and no one has made this feeling flow through my heart before. Then, just when I thought it wouldn't get any better a fiddler comes from the bedroom playing the most romantic and comforting song I’ve ever heard. Niall stood and walked behind me pulling out the chair and holding his hand out. "I'm not the best dancer, but I'll try my best for you." I smile and take his hand. He takes his left hand rests it on my hip and takes my left hand with his right and wraps his fingers through mine tightly. I put my left hand around his waist and lie my head on his chest. My eyes close hearing nothing but the smooth rhythm of his heart beat and the music combined. I smelt his colon, it reminded me of the woods; a mixture of rain fall and flowers. The motion of our feet moving side to side to forward and backward kept my hands locked to him.

He takes one his hands and lifts my chin. I look into his eyes and he leans in for a kiss. The touch of his lips to mine was moist and sweet, it was magical. As if I was lost in eternity of pure bliss. The music stops; me and Niall turn to the door. Harry and Mai were standing there; with blank expressions.

"Whoops. Sorry to interrupt, this lovely lady was just asking where you were." says Harry. I couldn't figure out the emotion on his face. It was almost like a mixture of anger, sadness, shock, and heartbreak? All on top of a fake grin. I was puzzled. I walk up to Mai, she was holding my dress.

I whisper, "You kind of ruined the moment but I can understand I had you waiting for a while."

"You think so?" She whispers back in a facetious tone. Harry motions something to Niall but I didn't quite understand what it meant. He sort of turned his eyes left then waved to himself. He turns to my left ear and says, "Yes. Your friend can come." I nod then take the dress from Mai's hands and walk to Niall. "Im going to change, were still going to the party right?"

He was just staring at Harry for a second or two in the same expression Harry was to him. "Ye- Yes." He told me.

What were up with them two? Was Niall just embarrassed that his best mate found kissing someone he met two days ago? Well now that I think about it I probably would do the same. Except for the whole, 'Angry, heartbroken' look they were giving each other. What ever it was I wanted to find out.

:.-Harry's Pov-.:

I wasn't fully clear of what I was thinking. I walk out the room leaving that girl with the nice curves behind. I turn back at her again to get one last look. Eh; not as good as I thought. Anyway it was just too much for me to take in I guess. Watching my best mate find that special girl, I had Haley but our true feelings didn't exactly... last. I'm still stumbling over the fact that I had feelings for Niall. I brush my fingers though my hair and give out a sigh. I'm not sure if I can ever get over these feelings. I think to myself. I walk back into my room. Liam is getting ready next door I assume and Louis is in the kitchen chewing on something. I almost forgot about what me and Louis had as well. I've felt both Niall and Louis' lips to mine before and I just found Niall's a bit more- say... tasteful. I take a seat on the couch for a minute then find Louis sitting next to me. His mouth is full, "You don't look very happy." he swallows, "What just happened?"