Chapter 5 - Love story?

We ended up talking non-stop all the way back to the hotel. He told me about his older brother, how he cared about his mother so much and how ironic it was when he was younger he was terrible at talking to girls and now he has millions thinking about him every night. I told him about how Mai and i ended up going to their concert and how tough and fucked up my childhood was. I realized that I was really feeling something for him instead of being stuck with the average fan crush... Falling in Love? No. That isn't possible; is it? I mean he's a super star from Ireland and I'm a nobody from America (No one even likes America.) Again; it felt like too much for me to handle, too good to believe.

  He took my hand and opened the door curtain. "Looks like were finally at the hotel." He says.

"Are we sharing a room? Or do you just want me to go home?" I asked him.

"Of course I want us to share a room... unless you don’t want to." His voice gets a little softer at the last few words. 

"No, I do. I was just asking; would anyone else mind?" I ask.

“I doubt it," he says. "Were staying here until Tuesday." He explains to me.

Its Friday.. only four days.

"Okay." I say with a grin.

We walk out the bus hand and hand; Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn are already at the door with their luggage. "Ohh, my luggage... I'll be right back." Niall tells me. I nod for verification.

 Its got to be at least two in the morning by now. While everyone else is walking inside I stand by the bus on the sidewalk waiting for Niall. An old man passes by, and then another, but one more comes and doesn't keep going. He stops about four or five feet away from me. "You alone? Because I can make you feel good."  The old man says to me in a deep grouchy voice. "No." Is all I say to the man. He starts to walk closer with a limp. He better not touch me. Then Niall comes out from the bus with a bag or two. He had a warned mean look on his face towards the man; signaling not to get any closer. The man stops for a second and stares at Niall, then walks the other direction to where he was headed before.

"Did he bother you?" Niall asks me with a worried look on his face.

"No, but I'm sure he was going to.... Thank you again, for watching out for me." I smile to him.

His face lights up, "You’re welcome. Now come on inside, we have to get our key." He starts walking to the door.

 I felt so much better and safer around him. I always saw him as just another singer that was too famous to actually come across someone like me. And to think; 6 hours ago I was just trying to get a picture with him. I push open the glass door for him. His hands were full from bags, and mines were empty.. I would open a simple door for him after what he just did. "Thank You." he said. That one simple look he gave that man basically prevented me from.. Rape or something; what ever that freak old man was thinking. The hotel was beautiful. Chandeliers made of creatively shaped crystals and sparkled the entire room bright. The walls were covered in paintings of forest trees, flowers and lakes. I took a deep breath through my nostrols, Lavander. I said to myself. They had a live band playing soothing piano music with small drum sets and chello's bassing beats. I would never be able to afford a hotel like this.

 Niall and the others are at the front counter infested with screaming fans and paparazzi (of course). "Rose!" Niall calls out.

I couldn't find him through all those girls and flashing cameras. "Niall?" I call back.

 The security guards come in from behind me; pushing all of the fans and reporters away. I can see him now. His eyes fling around the room to find me. "Niall!" I call once more. He turns his eyes and they meet mine, a smile shines the room from his face when he sees me. He holds out his hand reaching for mine. I take his hand and were all guided back to a room. A bell boy was short and on the bigger side with a small hat and tux. He hands everyone a key and then points to the elevator and says "Third floor to the right hall." His voice was high and smooth... it didn't match his appearance at all.

"Alright, thank you." Says their manager I'm guessing. I couldn't quite see who it was and his voice was much deeper than the others.

We all step into the elevator; it opens again after ringing to the number "3" lit up above the doors that opened. We all walk out towards the right hall, someone grabs my arm; Niall. "We're this way."

"I thought the bell boy said right?" I question.

"I made special arrangements..." He says in an provocative tone.

He leads me down the hall, and then we come to a stop. He opens the door with the key in his hand and walks inside with his hand letting go of mine. "Here; is where were staying."

I giggle. He's not trying to do what I think he's trying to do? I look around; the theme of the hotel seems to be some sort of vintage 20's time period.... I like it. He turns to me with a smile. "You know I never felt this way about someone..." He tells me with a shy tone.

"And what feeling is that?" I say to him.

"Well.. Its kind of a mixture of..." He walks towards me. "Happiness, Desire," He puts his arms around my waist. My heart began to pump fast. "Lust, and most of all... Love." He presses his lips to mine. The warmth of his kiss was so unimaginably good. Those words... the ones he just said to me; they made me feel.. feel... wanted. He actually said he felt love for me. His lips came back from mine and he says, "Sorry, I couldn't control myself... I'm usually not like this." Our eyes are locked.

"That’s okay, as long as you answer one question for me." I whisper to him.

"And what question might that be?" Niall whispers back.

"Do you Love me?" My lips skim over his ear.

"Yes..." He tells me, he said another word but my mind wasn't quick enough to catch it. 

I run my hands up his neck and pull him closer, "Kiss me."

 He leans in as my eyes begin to close; I could feel his heartbeat against my chest as his lips comfort mine. His hands squeezed along my hips. I didn't know we were moving but I ended up feeling the bed along the back of my legs. He pushed me back against the covers and his lips eventually caressed along my neck. Butterflies were let loose in my stomach. I felt the back of my head rest on pillows and his legs resting upon mine. His arms were now around me and my lips were now caressing his neck. I could feel the tip of my fingers glide throungh his soft blonde hair. Then I felt a sudden lift from the waist down. That’s when he sat up and took off my glasses, grabbing the lower part of my legs and kissing me, his tongue found the back of my throat. I never wanted it to stop.

I now know I was falling in love, and he was falling for me... 

~Time Skip~ 

 I open my eyes. Finding myself beneath the covers; I turn my head left as it lies on Niall's chest.  Niall was lying there with one arm on my waist, eyes closed and... I was afraid to look any lower but his shirt was off. He was still sleeping so I lifted my right arm slow over the blanket trying not to wake him. That’s when I notice my clothes are off, yet not completely. Only my top and jeans were off. Thank God. I did not want to risk doing anything too stupid last night. I look around the room; the sunshine gleamed through the curtains of the windows. I look along the floor and see my glasses sparkle from the sun light. I reach for them. I could barely remember anything at all last night except walking into the room. Niall pulls me closer, he's awake.